Reviews for Tears of an Innocent
Chelly chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
sEQUEL PLEASE
Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
This will be Rukato, right? Pretty good, please continue.
caffeinegirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Angemon and Angewoman made an appearance! Yay! That should happen in the TV series...
Wingleader Sora Jade chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
To Dukemon:

Sorry dude! I didn't know Megami's dub name, and my sister was screaming at my brother while I was trying to watch Digimon so I didn't catch Gallantmon's full name. All I heard was the G sound and I tried my best to get it right as close as I heard. I also didn't know Leomon was totally absorbed, because I overslept and missed the 9:00 episode, I just knew that he died. Yes, I DO get the idea that Tamers has nothing to do with 01 & 02, but have you ever heard of something called a crossover or and alternate universe? I'll assume you have. Next point, I happen to like Takari. And I may be a blond but I'm not as stupid as you make out. I've been watching all three seasons of Digimon since I was eight, so I probably know a lot more then you do. Sorry I ticked you off so much and I'll try not to do it again. *bows in apology*

~Wingleader Sora Jade
Digimon chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Just to let you know it is Gallantman not Golathmon.
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Waiii! That's so cute! Seriously, Kenta's shirt does look like the crest of reliability.
Dukemon chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
If you're going to use the dub names, at least get them right. The two women who work at Hypnos are Reika {who is in a relationship with Yamaki} and Megumi. Their dub names are Riley {Reika} and Talley {Megumi}. Dukemon's dub name is Gallantmon. Leomon was totally absorbed by Beelzebumon, there's no way he could appear in a spirit form. I'm not even going to mention the "eternal angels" since no one apparently wants to grasp the simple concept that the references to the show are a DUB insert and should not be there, and the first two seasons have nothing to do with Tamers. I don't know why I'm even bothering, except that deliberate wrongheadedness truly ticks me off. How hard would it be just to wait and find out what happens for real? Oh, and don't think I didn't miss the Takari hint. Obviously the whole simple REALITY that Tamers isn't connected goes right over your head, doesn't it?

But I expect you to remove this, because it isn't glowing in praise of your work. It's honest and it points out where you were wrong. Those reviews are hated on .