Reviews for See Through Lead
D.D. Natanya chapter 1 . 1/17
That was sad and beautiful. And it puts an all new light on Wayne Scott.
It was very well written and had the Characters wonderfully In-Character.
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
THANK YOU FOR NOT VILLAINIZING (not a real word) METRO MAN. Honestly, Metro Man didn't actually seem to like Roxanne in "that" fashion and he didn't seem surprised nor jealous when they came to his "hideout" together, so I can't imagine him as being the evil bastard most write him out to be. So, thanks for writing him in how I visualize him :D
Pyro-9-3 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Pretty daggon-it good! I liked it! XD
KBJones chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Nice.
Phenixia Sama chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh! That was a good one! It could really fit the character.
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Guh is all I have to say. Well done!
Pascy chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
why hello there, i do believe it's been a while!

i could give numerous excuses but, well, i dont really have any. i would pm you, but i have to use my phone since i have been banned from computers forever in my household (very long story there), and it is a litle tiring to text a whole pm out.

anyway, i saw megamind the other week and it was very very awesome! i seemed to be the only one of my friends who felt a little sympathetic to Metro Man. You do him justice here and it's very touching and adorable. I love the dynamic you've given to Roxanne/Megamind/Metro Man's relationship.

in other words i loved it!

on a side note, how was india? i know you went in august and that was months ago, but i'd still love to hear!

Pascy (remember me? because it would be awkward if you didnt)
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
That was beautiful
Demothi chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
So well written, I love this and it truly feels like it could have been exactly how Metro Man would have been had he played a more primary role in the movie.
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
!

And that's all I have coherently. LUV.
Khail chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Small issue: "...so even though it was the hardest thing he'd ever had to do, he walked away."

I mean, it's not like he was interested in Roxanne that way, and neither was he interested in being a superhero anymore. His walking away wasn't a sacrifice on his part, uh, get it?

Anyways. Nice work. :)
zara2148 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wow. A nice look at an underexplored character.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Wow. I really must say that this was one of the best Megamind fanfics I've read so far. This brings wonderful insight to Metro Man's character. :)

Also...I wish that DreamWorks did something like this with reconciliation between Megamind and Metro Man, because the latter came off to me as uninteresting and selfish when I saw the movie. :(

You have great talent and I encourage you to keep on writing! :)

-Me