Reviews for The End's Edge
firebranded chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Beautiful... If I could ever hope to read a conclusion on a more personal matter like the history between Chris Redfield and Albert Wesker, This would be the absolute best way to end it. The story was well thought out, to end it where it began and the message of how there'd always been a side of Chris that longed for simple times, because it showed with such hostility towards Wesker. Chris' reasoning of the late Wesker being a 'monster' in more ways than literal, was so attuned to his perception of the whole ordeal he'd experienced, that it was impossible to say you might have been more closer to understanding his character than most of the people that helped make the game. I love to see Chris more thoroughly complex than the usual 'muscle head' people portray him all because Wesker is perceived as a far superior character (the whole bad guy concept doesn't hurt that idea either).

So thank you for the proper closure Chris' character thorough deserves...

Lime Rickey chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I also love Wesker's samurai edge, so I was excited to see a little one-shot about it. Great job.
Maiafay chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
It's stories like these that make me want to write hate letters to Capcom for killing Wesker "for good". I can see why they did it, but a part of me knows they will never have a villain quite like him again.

So this was bittersweet for me, the gun Chris finds and then finally buries. Very symbolic. I also like how Chris wasn't angry anymore. He had peace. Something I think he needs after over a decade of crap from Umbrella and Wesker.

You know, you could make this into a huge story where Wesker comes back, LOL. But yeah, I know. It would defeat the purpose of the one shot.

As for the writing, I didn't really look for things to pick at. This is a short piece and nothing glaring stood out. That, and I'm writing this review fairly quick before work, so consider yourself lucky, missy, that I don't feel like critiquing. Kidding, of course.

Oh, added to my C2 also. Nice work.

Ultimolu chapter 1 . 11/15/2010