Reviews for What A Wonderful
Please update the story
maxridelover chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
awwww
crazymel2008 chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
u have to update soon.i cant wait to read sasukes reaction when he finds out the sasuke find away to bring sakura back to life like a soon.
bbarbie325 chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
I hope somehow they get their relationship on track :)
FallenAngelGirl96 chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Really really great story but I just can't believe that sakura died! Please she just can't die! Ur story is makin me cry here and I don't usually cry! So please update soon! I really wanna kno what's gonna happen next and u should make it so that sakura comes back some how! Pretty pease with a cherry on top! Bc they haven't found her body yet I think...
Chinweoa chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
I can't wait to get to d revelation part great story
KassfromVenus chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
neveerr in thiiiss lifee!

I hate OOC :C

sasusaku or no pairing

I want sakura back :(

pleeeaaaaaseeee

Ill wait for the next chapter

bye :)

thanks for updating
KassfromVenus chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY!

please update it soon!

i cant wait to read the next chapter

im so eager now !

see ya later
GreenJellyFish chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
You lazy bum you haven't updated since the last time I read it. Now that I've got my own account you better update, or else.

Signed, the great me.
ytamano chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
please continue! I want to know what will happen next to sasuke and kazama. Thanks.
Jasmine chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
wow powerful stuff I like it please keep it up.
crazychocochica17 chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
They never found a body, right? If theyvdid then this sucks! Not the storyl the story is good but that fact hthat sakuras dead is what I mean. Crap! Ok there is still a chance that she is still alive just captive of something. Sorries I really get into stories like this and this is an amazing introduction into what I think would be a rockin story. Keep writing and update!
cast14 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
aww great story i liked it

cts
pinkypinkypinky chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Awww so sad, poor sasuke, great chap. Cant wait for the next chapter