Reviews for Safety in Numbness
TriggerHappyJax chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
Awe damn...so sad but very well written. Thanks.
sterno chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
THANKS FOR TWO REALLY GOOD STORIES. SORRY ZEKE DIED BUT STILL A GOOD READ. WELL WRITTEN AND JUST THE RIGHT LENGTH TO READ IN A SITTING NOT OVER DAYS.. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING THEM..HOPE TO READ MORE FROM YOU IN THE NEW YEAR! HAPPY 2011!
GuiltyPleasuresAndDeadlySins chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
I think you mean 'disappear into thin air'. Just found this story, good work. :-D
TrishG chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It was really sad about Zeke.
I am the girl in the corner chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
this story was great, awesome job. sadface that you killed the kid but it did seem to flow better than him living. oh well. keep up the good work. :D
combatcrazy chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
HOW SAD! Poor Zeke, to go through all that and not survive. Great story.
Angelpoint chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
ahh, pooor zeke! poooor tony!

love this story
WCUGirl chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
Awwww you rat you made me cry at 6:30 in the dang morning! Poor Zeke! *sob* I thought you handled Tony's emotions well-wanting to take the situation into his own hands, but following Gibbs even when he disagreed...Great job with this story. Sad as crap, but you did a great job with it. *sniffle*

Love Jen

PS And awwwwwwwww you didn't have to thank me sweetie-I was excited to get to read it. :)
Alisa123 chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
thanks for a "great" story...poor tony...he's sooooooo gonna regret drinking sooooooooo much...i had a feeling zeke wouldn't make it...and no matter how much time tony might have spent with him...it was bound to HURT like HELL, when the kid did die.

alisa
scousemuz1k chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
Aah... poor kid... inevitable, really, screwed over by grown-ups all his life. At least he had Tony for a while.

I'd have liked a little more of Kenneth getting what was coming to him, to be absolutely truthful, but since Tony didn't stick around to see it - foolish boy, he'd have felt better - neither could I.

Loved the conversation with Zeke, the way Tim handled Tony, and Gibbs' wise words, 'for the ones we couldn't save'... great ending.

Thanks for the shout, btw, not necessary, honest!
Meilea2010 chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
Alright. Wait a minute here; that's the ned? Zeke is dead? No! Was going to protest more but decided just to let it go. Fantastic story and chapter.
angeleyes46 chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
shoot him tony. i hope he gets shot. he thinks he is so important.
Meilea2010 chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
I hope that they don't believe the crap this man is trying to feed them. Hope that they don't give in to his *demands*. After what he's done they should put a bullet right between his eyes. Better yet into his forehead like Ari did to Kate. Fantastic story and chapter. When do we get the next chapter?
scousemuz1k chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
Another cliffie... I won't moan because you update so frequently. You write barking mad very well - 'this was definitely not supposed to happen' - and then he 'did the only thing that was logical - he bolted'. Your talent for understatement and irony has me grinning hugely.

Please, if possible, don't let them kill Kenneth - I'd love to see his reaction when the CIA dump him! And I'm glad he didn't get somewhere away with Zeke... Cameron still deserves to suffer a bit more, but Zeke doesn't. Great stuff.
Angelpoint chapter 10 . 11/30/2010