Reviews for Discoveries
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Of done with a beta.
Did Jean stay or leave the mansion?
How did Rogue get metal claws, you did explain this.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Great story idea, several spelling/word mistakes spoil it slightly and could of d
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
I don't understand how she has metal claws?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
This is very interesting and at first I somehow thought that the baby was Logan's but now I'm not so sure because Marie and he would have had to slept together and so far there hasn't been any mention of that, so I can't wait to find out how all this comes about.
andreana 2013 chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Ok you have to continue this story. I got so into it i couldn't put my phone down:) what happens to James and Sara? Would that be another romance blooming as they get older? And just in general WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! I loved this story.
Kimberly chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Bravo! I really enjoyed reading this! It was very satisfying:) You dropped some good clues as to James' paternity and possible paternity from the start. I have to say is wasn't expecting a "baby" story when I starting reading, and I was pleasantly surprised that let me experience it and didn't leak out your intentions with unintended spoilers:) Thanks for sharing!
smilinghoney chapter 19 . 5/8/2013
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before! I loved this story. Besides having a happy ending for Logan and Marie it was great to see Jean get scared (yes, I have Jean issues. so what) LOL

This was wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
together24x3 chapter 19 . 1/31/2013
This story is really, really good! I love it!
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 19 . 12/11/2012
i love this story! and take that stupid jean! what a good way to scare her off by playing with her own abilities! and such a happy ending (i think storm and scott would be great together)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
Aww! Thank you, thank you for giving us a very happy, fulfilling Rogan ending! This was perfect! Each chapter was well-written, so deep and emotionally charged. Great job! I loved every bit of it.I do hope you don't give up writing Rogan for us. ;)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
Thank yoU for making her sUffer, even if that was just mental anguish.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
HUHUHUHUHUHU Cant believe jean did this! ( well actally i can lol
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 16 . 8/7/2012
hUhUhUhUhUh (
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
Tsktsk... Jean... Piece of work.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
WTF! I was starting to wonder where Jean was.