Reviews for Let Me Save You
Uzumaki Fanfiction Inc chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Hi hinata uzumaki sama. Just wanna say please check out my profile. Its summary is something i really want you to see. I hope you find it nice cuz its the reason i made a fanfic account. Also new story starting up tommorow cuz i gotta wait even though i dont wanna
Sora Resi chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
I'm sad that this has never been finished :( What a horrible place to be left hanging!
LaCie-Senpai chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
So freaking sad! T_T i love it! But is it on a hiatus? Please dont let it be im really in love with this story!
VaticanCameos22 chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
Poor Arthur, as well as Alfred. Although I do have a question, just what were the Bad Touch Trio arrested for?

Anyways, I love ths story so PLEASE update soon!
Deds chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
my bad but i wanna see arthur sad and broken. Russia's Smile. I love this story ! D Alfred is a guy very egoist, how arthur will love this man that destroy a life off al his friends. bloody git ;p please continue !
espanamazing chapter 17 . 9/30/2011
Has this been discontinued? D:

I know you must be dealing with college or work or both now, but I'm a greedy little brat and I REALLY want to see this continued until everything gets wrapped up!

So if you ever have the inspiration to write more of this, know that there will still be people reading!

I really want to see how Alfred tries to fix the huge mess of heartbreak he's created, and maybe a little of Arthur and Ludi caring for each other (because I have the feeling Ludwig might have to comfort Arthur just as much as the other way around) if Gil really was caught...

Anyways, great fic- drew me in and didn't let go. :3
dcfdbjoo chapter 17 . 5/20/2011
YOU UPLOADED! 8DDDD

You have no idea how happy I am now. ;w;

The story's coming along great! Alfred what an asshat. :c Can't wait for what's in store!~~~
HitsuxHina1819 chapter 17 . 5/18/2011
omg... i need more! this is amazing!

Romania: Prussia! where r u! *chases after him*

me: ... worry... plez write more!
Takai-Touzoku chapter 17 . 5/15/2011
Ah! Oh god I loved this fic! It took me two days to read to this point XD

I can not wait for the next chapter! Please keep up the awesome work!
black12345678 chapter 17 . 5/11/2011
OH FUCK

FUCKING ALFRED

POOR ARTIE

AND OMFG POOR GILBERT FRANCIS AND ANTONIO:)

AND LUDWIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

AND OH GOT I AM GOING TO KILL ALFRED!

ANYWAY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mothy.D chapter 17 . 5/10/2011
I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH'A!

It's a great story full of emotion,drama,and various other stuff XD. Thank you for not making everything by pure lust between the two. Hope you update soon, can't wait to see what'll happen next.
An Insomniac Named Momo chapter 17 . 5/10/2011
Oh my God... Poor Artie... My heart shattered at his little speech thingy... Dayum.

I love you for updating, even if the chapter was a bit short, it was amazingly heartaching.
critter141151 chapter 17 . 5/10/2011
;~; just ;~; I get why it needed to happen and why Arthur would be upset about it but just.. and I'm a little confused what is going to happen to the Bad Trio? Were they arrested or are they testifying with Arthur.. or were with Arthur?

Please update soooon so sad ;~;
yamishun chapter 17 . 5/10/2011
I understand that there's no other way for Alfred but to do that. I'm not hating on him... no, not at all. It makes sense when you think about it. I like the fact that we get to see both sides, the criminal and the cop. The former isn't necessarily innately evil and could be just forced to do things that are outside the law and stuff.

I'm so happy you updated so quickly!
alguien22792 chapter 17 . 5/9/2011
Arrgggggg Alfred! His reasoning is so lame that dammit I don't blame Arthur AT ALL for his words...Come on, who is going to forgive someone after a sad excuse of an apology like that?

Anyway, thank you for the fast update, I need more of this so update soon pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D