Reviews for A Different Sort of House Call
Please update
ChaoticMinds chapter 11 . 11/10
Ahhhhh! Nuuuuuuuuuu! Not the cliffhangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Arrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!

Please tell me you're going to be updating this year? It's been two years already, almost three now, considering how close Christmas and New Years is already. This story is awesome and it'd also be awesome to receive an update(or two?) soon.

By the way, how long are you planning this story to be? It seems like the illness part is close to being over with. Though the aftermath of what the elder Fentons did has yet to be dealt with, hmmm... I honestly don't think he should go back home. There's barely any trust there between Danny and his parents. Not to mention all the psychological effects them looking at him in fear will have in the long run. And who's to say they might get even worse towards him? Like trying to 'fix' him, or just outright abusing him or something. Honestly, he'd be better off at Vlad's, or maybe Tucker's house. (Honestly almost anyone is better than the Fentons.)

Anyway, cutting off the rambling, your story is great. :] Would love to read more. Thanks for still keeping with it despite your major motivation issues.
Please update I love this
Jay chapter 11 . 9/14
Ahhhhhhhh! I don't normally come on here and I'm so happy I did. I can't wait for the next chapter. Atleast I hope this is still being update. I love your writing style and how its portraying the characters.
Kitty in a Pouch chapter 11 . 9/9
OMG! this story is so good! I don't even watch house, and I love it! I won't know if you are accurate with the house characters, but I definitely like how they we're portrayed. I also like the way you portrayed danny and Vlad. I do agree that Vlad may not be totally heartless. It's just that he often shows it in his own twisted ways.
I really hope you will continue this story. I will always be waiting for more.
Danny Phantom is about a young superhero named Danny FENton who really needs a better alias.

I agree.
Moongas and ayyynime
mez wants to scream out how original the cover pic is.

GOOD JOB WHOEVER PHOTOSHOPPED IT
Angel Weasel-Woman chapter 11 . 6/24
I just wanted to let you know how much I love this story, even if you never continue it. This fic was, in fact, the reason I got into Danny Phantom in the first place (even before reading Lab Rat lol)! I was author-jumping and saw this one and figured "I know enough about DP to give this a read" and I haven't regretted a moment of it.
So thank you, so very much, for the best intro to my favorite phandom!
Mewaponny chapter 11 . 6/8
Swiggity swooty
Looking for that update
Plz update
More chapter
Plz
Secret.Identities chapter 11 . 5/29
GAH IT ENDED RIGHT HERE WHY ;_;
Can't wait to see House's team take on the further medical complications that are likely to pop up. Not that I want Danny to suffer, but... it's House.
I have written what I needed to say in the previous review! I feel like I must complement your narration and description skills again, tho. I can visualize the happenings in my head (though they look rather weird with having, on one hand, real people actors, and on the other hand, cartoons. By the way, nice story picture. Love how House has been drawn in DP art style.).
up-date! up-date! up-date!
please?
Secret.Identities chapter 10 . 5/29
HAHAHAHAHA BRILLIANT YOU PULLED THAT EPIPHANY BRILLIANTLY
I swear you're an undiscovered set worker from the tv show production that lets his/her creative juices flow through fan fiction. This was amazing- could have been pulled out of the series itself!
And I dunno why but I particularly like the "House tried for an offended look which Wilson pointedly ignored," line. It just describes that moment perfectly.
I also made a weird noise vaguely resembling a laugh when House told the musketeers that they were zookeepers picking up elephant poop.
As for previous stuff, I love how you had that one chapter back in Amity Park to see how the others were holding up. And I happen to like caring Vlad- no worries there! But it seems rather out of character to me for him to have not understood immediately that it was Maddie and Jack who cut Danny. Surely he would have always considered it a possibility? Blind love *coughobsessioncough* and denial could be an excuse, though having that make itself more plainly known in Vlad's inner monologue would have made it more believable. Otherwise, he's fine. Like how he goes on silent contests against House. Alpha males indeed. Danny and Wilson's characterizations are really good, and House's is perfect. I still find it quite strange though how House could possibly have missed the chest incision. Pained grimaces, distinct coppery smell, and the discoloration on the suit where blood has stained it- surely he would have seen it? But it was for the plot and did end up in a good joke on how terrible it would look on his record, haha. And House could have been distracted by all the far stranger things going on with Danny. But those are just a few oddities that stood out to me- the good has far outweighed the not-so-good, and your later chapters I have found to be purely excellent.
I have one chapter to read before I have to wait who-knows-how-long for the next update. Sorry about not reviewing every chapter, but let me just say that your writing is absolutely amazing. They're in character. There's the perfect amount of description. You meshed two supposedly impossible to mesh worlds together, and you did it wonderfully. I reallyreallyreallyreallyreally hope you get your writing mojo back on so that we can continue enjoying this excellent story!
ARainDragon chapter 11 . 3/31
Gosh, this is one of my favorites. I've re-read this multiple times and I forget it's not finished. There is so much possible that can happen and I am eager to see what will become of this story.
Asilla chapter 11 . 2/27
Awesome! I've read a lot of crossovers that I gave up on halfway through because they just weren't done well. This is not one of those!
Once again though, I made the mistake of starting a fic that's abandoned! I have hopes, however, I was reading that you haven't officially abandoned this and I sincerely hope it's true. It seems you have a 2 year mark with waiting until you update? It's been two years since this update so I'll be over here crossing my fingers and checking my inbox.
If there's anything you need to help motivate you to finish this, let me know. I'd also be happy to beta! :)
Hope you're studies are going well... or considering it's been 4 years, I hope they went well!
Mayhemae chapter 11 . 2/17
I absolutely love this story! this is amazing and slightly heartbreaking like a good story should be. I haven't read the rest of your works yet, but I definitely will after reading this. It just keeps me entranced and on my toes. I can't wait to see Jazz's reaction and the family's reaction to seeing Danny like that, how House will find them out, and Vlad's reaction to Maddy showing up after what she did to poor Danny. It seems like you paused right before it all got to the most interesting bit and are now keeping us on our toes. XD I like it. Thanks for making something that I skipped my class to read. It was really good.