Reviews for A Different Sort of House Call
DannyPhantomInAHoodie chapter 11 . 10/26/2020
you know when I first saw this was a cross over with House, I was like "how is this gonna work" but after reading it I'm so hooked, I love this omg
Dp-Marvel94 chapter 11 . 8/21/2020
This is so good! Thanks for writing!
Kitty chapter 11 . 6/27/2020
I love this story!
AlterMz chapter 11 . 6/7/2020
Wow... that is amazing, I would never think about something like this, its a great job writing and an excellent story. Thanks for give this to the world.
AngelicVolleyball chapter 11 . 4/22/2020
How come it takes you years to update one chapter?
Elizabeth Boswell chapter 11 . 1/12/2020
I know you've probably forgotten about this story entirely but I would love to see how this ends, and it looks like it's almost there... Oh well, I'm glad I at least got to see the diagnosis. I really do love this fic, unique in concept and execution and just a masterpiece.
neokid93 chapter 11 . 11/28/2019
Hey I'm really glad that you were able to get this chapter out after so long. I hope you'll be able to finish the story out, especially if you already had a plan on the ending. I enjoy this story a lot and I think I've read it at least 6 times now. I'm not someone who leaves reviews very often but I wanted to make sure you know how much I appreciated your story. 3
Redfoxshadow chapter 11 . 11/24/2019
I don't know how likely it is for this story to ever be updated but I really hope it does. It's such a fantastic take on Danny in the House universe. Great work!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2019
I hope it updates soon
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
Alright, I've little interest in this story myself-no offense,just that this isn't the kinda thing I'm into- I have to say that that artwork is top-notch. It really looks like house as a Danny Phantom character.
Genn chapter 11 . 5/21/2019
Oh dear. the parents are coming...
I enjoyed this. sadly it's been a while since the last update. I hope your life is going well. Thanks for writing this!
Genn chapter 6 . 5/20/2019
I'm enjoying this so far. particularly the subtle and less subtle confusion about the correct terminology to use for a living dead kid. I've been pretty open to various interpretations of Vlad and I think you did a good job with this chapter. I don't know much beyond the basic concepts of House, but I have been able to keep the characters straight in my head so thank you so much. I'm going to aim to finish one more chapter before turning in for the night.
Thanks!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/15/2019
Another day waiting for this beautiful fic
The Fluffy Ball chapter 11 . 1/27/2019
It's a shame you last updated 3.5 years ago, because this is a lot of fun. This is a really interesting mashup of the two shows, and it all fits together really well. Plus, I like how you handled the diagnosis reveal.
seems-pretty-legit chapter 11 . 1/18/2019