Reviews for A Different Sort of House Call
LordPup2 chapter 11 . 9/3
Two words, love it.
Brave2000 chapter 11 . 8/12
and then the cliffhanger just ended...hope this gets a propper ending.
Paradise-Whispers chapter 11 . 6/27
I just finished reading this fic, and wow, what a cliffhanger to leave us at! Your writing is so good, and I love the way you have combined these two television shows. Life is probably really busy for you, but I hope that some day you can get around to updating this fantastic story!
AppleSpongeCake chapter 11 . 5/25
GET BACK HERE
Flying Dragonite chapter 11 . 3/3
I'm so sorry to see this thing so close to being finished yet so long from being updated? I understand life getting in the way, but I'll hold out hope for an update...
Danny vanezlfDannypantomYes OK
kimcat chapter 11 . 2/11
Awesomely written loving it so far hppe this isnt dead in the water amd youll update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2017
Please update
ChaoticMinds chapter 11 . 11/10/2017
Ahhhhh! Nuuuuuuuuuu! Not the cliffhangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Arrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!

Please tell me you're going to be updating this year? It's been two years already, almost three now, considering how close Christmas and New Years is already. This story is awesome and it'd also be awesome to receive an update(or two?) soon.

By the way, how long are you planning this story to be? It seems like the illness part is close to being over with. Though the aftermath of what the elder Fentons did has yet to be dealt with, hmmm... I honestly don't think he should go back home. There's barely any trust there between Danny and his parents. Not to mention all the psychological effects them looking at him in fear will have in the long run. And who's to say they might get even worse towards him? Like trying to 'fix' him, or just outright abusing him or something. Honestly, he'd be better off at Vlad's, or maybe Tucker's house. (Honestly almost anyone is better than the Fentons.)

Anyway, cutting off the rambling, your story is great. :] Would love to read more. Thanks for still keeping with it despite your major motivation issues.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
Please update I love this
Jay chapter 11 . 9/14/2017
Ahhhhhhhh! I don't normally come on here and I'm so happy I did. I can't wait for the next chapter. Atleast I hope this is still being update. I love your writing style and how its portraying the characters.
Kitty in a Pouch chapter 11 . 9/9/2017
OMG! this story is so good! I don't even watch house, and I love it! I won't know if you are accurate with the house characters, but I definitely like how they we're portrayed. I also like the way you portrayed danny and Vlad. I do agree that Vlad may not be totally heartless. It's just that he often shows it in his own twisted ways.
I really hope you will continue this story. I will always be waiting for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2017
Danny Phantom is about a young superhero named Danny FENton who really needs a better alias.

I agree.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Moongas and ayyynime
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
mez wants to scream out how original the cover pic is.

GOOD JOB WHOEVER PHOTOSHOPPED IT