Reviews for A Different Sort of House Call
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 1 . 6/22
Alright, I've little interest in this story myself-no offense,just that this isn't the kinda thing I'm into- I have to say that that artwork is top-notch. It really looks like house as a Danny Phantom character.
Genn chapter 11 . 5/21
Oh dear. the parents are coming...
I enjoyed this. sadly it's been a while since the last update. I hope your life is going well. Thanks for writing this!
Genn chapter 6 . 5/20
I'm enjoying this so far. particularly the subtle and less subtle confusion about the correct terminology to use for a living dead kid. I've been pretty open to various interpretations of Vlad and I think you did a good job with this chapter. I don't know much beyond the basic concepts of House, but I have been able to keep the characters straight in my head so thank you so much. I'm going to aim to finish one more chapter before turning in for the night.
Thanks!
Another day waiting for this beautiful fic
The Fluffy Ball chapter 11 . 1/27
It's a shame you last updated 3.5 years ago, because this is a lot of fun. This is a really interesting mashup of the two shows, and it all fits together really well. Plus, I like how you handled the diagnosis reveal.
seems-pretty-legit chapter 11 . 1/18
God I wish this had more... I need to KNOW
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 11 . 12/11/2018
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
LordPup2 chapter 11 . 9/3/2018
Two words, love it.
Brave2000 chapter 11 . 8/12/2018
and then the cliffhanger just ended...hope this gets a propper ending.
Paradise-Whispers chapter 11 . 6/27/2018
I just finished reading this fic, and wow, what a cliffhanger to leave us at! Your writing is so good, and I love the way you have combined these two television shows. Life is probably really busy for you, but I hope that some day you can get around to updating this fantastic story!
AppleSpongeCake chapter 11 . 5/25/2018
GET BACK HERE
Flying Dragonite chapter 11 . 3/3/2018
I'm so sorry to see this thing so close to being finished yet so long from being updated? I understand life getting in the way, but I'll hold out hope for an update...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
Danny vanezlfDannypantomYes OK
kimcat chapter 11 . 2/11/2018
Awesomely written loving it so far hppe this isnt dead in the water amd youll update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2017