Reviews for All The People I Love are Dead
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 4/8/2016
Oh my God, I've cried so hard...such a surprisingly beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
That was PERFECTLY awesome! I loved it when Andy said, yes it's obvious, he fell...too funny!
AZSeaOtter chapter 8 . 4/8/2016
Ok, for the record...I've never ever liked zombie movies, shows, or books...but Eric finally eating Bill was awesome! :D
AZSeaOtter chapter 7 . 4/8/2016
This is such an intriguing little story and I'm loving it!
AZSeaOtter chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
It really seemed that they were COMPLETELY in love. Lack of money not bothering them...because they had each other. And freaking Bill had to take what little she has away from her.
AZSeaOtter chapter 5 . 4/8/2016
I hope Amelia can help them!
AZSeaOtter chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
Oh, it makes me cry, Eric is soooo defenseless and Bill is such an ass.
AZSeaOtter chapter 3 . 4/8/2016
Such great imagery...my heart bleeds for them. I'm so glad she's trying to take such gentle care of poor Eric.
AZSeaOtter chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
Awww, that's so sad. I freaking hate Bill. Can't wait for Eric to eat him!
AZSeaOtter chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Awww, I already like it!
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 10 . 3/23/2016
I can say for sure that I have read hundreds of e/s fics proclaiming kleenex would be needed. I had found exactly three that made good on that promise. I did NOT think for even one second that this storya zombie fic?) would elicit even a single tear. I. Was. Wrong! tears applenty! Thanks for this one!
Astra Leonis chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Ah, you make me cried. Hard.
Their live wasn't easy, but their love filled the holes until it become perfection.
To think about their future without a bullet in his chest... Is to much. It's hurt.
I know, the ending was very rational. Suck. The reality is a bitch. But it's stil break my heart.
Actually, this one remained me of Warm Bodies by Isaac Warion.

Thanks for your All The People I Love are Dead! Your angst are killing me.
guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Great story, thank you so much for sharing this. I cried like a baby while reading it.
Ragna01 chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
IT was a freaking sobfest! And I loved it! The flower was so powerful man!
denyingarea chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
This is just a really fabulous story.