Reviews for When Lightning Strikes
I think its embaressing, that he reads minds, he probably knws everything she thought about him.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/30/2013
Please finish this its really really good, I love this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
This is actually really good, the first few chapters were a bit slow but I gave it a chance and I'm glad, really enjoying it so far
Guest chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
Why didn't u update for sooooooo long?
All though its been about a year I'd still like to see u finish it!
Kyrie Star chapter 27 . 9/20/2012
I love ur story... pls continue its great
Amberino xoxo chapter 27 . 7/15/2012
Oh my gosh hun! This is by far one of the best stories I have read. So unique and hasd me gripped from the very first chapter.

Please please PLEASE continue! I need to feed my addiction! ;)
SharpMaz chapter 27 . 11/26/2011
I will admit I stopped reading this story, but I decided to read one more chapter and it happened to be the one with Rose and Dimitri making a cell tower, and I started reading it. I'm happy your story is getting more Rose and Dimitri moments. Its was starting to... well I don/t want to say anything harsh or mean, its just hard for me to read a story without some sort of romance. But the past couple of chapters had progress so I back to reading your story again. I always loved your story, its always been great, its just better now that you have those two talking some more.
Nicia chapter 27 . 11/6/2011
WOW! That was a lot to take in, but extremely good! I hope Abe doesn't give in to Russia's demands and die! :'(
cuteorama chapter 26 . 10/15/2011
yay! i loved this story as well! please updateeeesoon!
Nicia chapter 26 . 9/25/2011
Oohya, Ara is scary when she gets angry! I'm almost frightened for the kidnapper if Ara gets her hands on them!
Nicia chapter 25 . 9/25/2011
Awww, I LOVE the DxR moments in this story! I hope they end up together *crosses fingers* :):):) xx
X.KissedByADemon.X chapter 26 . 9/23/2011
Jeannnn is smexi. :D chortle. Fillers can be very nice like Ara!
X.KissedByADemon.X chapter 25 . 9/20/2011
HeL
SnoodleVamp chapter 25 . 9/20/2011
really good! update soon :)
Nicia chapter 24 . 9/11/2011
hmmmm... i can't wait to see how this'll all unfold