Reviews for Destiny
hermione luna chapter 27 . 7/26
oo loved the chapter.I knew hermione would give keep doing great
hermione luna chapter 11 . 7/23
i love this story so far and i also love doctor who. lol keep doing great.
Love This Story chapter 3 . 7/23
Okay, I just love this story already. And HADEN's BIRTHDAY ID THE SAME AS MINE ANDJASPER's IS MY LITTLE BROTHERS! THIS IS SO AWESOME AND THE COINCEDENCE AND IM FREAKING OUT! LOVE IT ALL
Darth-Taisha chapter 28 . 7/20
It's good to see her father is still alive. I like the ending so far.
Darth-Taisha chapter 21 . 7/19
I am starting to feel a little frustrated as a reader, I hope you bring them together soon.
Darth-Taisha chapter 11 . 7/19
Lovely chapter, it was so emotional, but the scene at the end was touching too.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 7/19
So sad, but so good.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 7/19
I wasn't expecting this, but I still love it. Great job.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 7/19
Oh man, I am fanning myself in anticipation. I LOVE stories like this one and I can just tell I am going to be in for a long night of reading. Awesome!
Soleina chapter 28 . 7/18
I just read your story and I am truly amazed.

I loved it. The whole story put into that kind of fairytale atmosphere. It was just magical from the beginning ;)

I loved the characters and how they acted, especially of course Hermione and her thoughts. The story has a great balance between romance, drama and comedy. Some scene were just hilarious.

And last but not least I have to admit that I cried reading the end. I just wanted Draco und Hermione to have their happily ever after. So I am really excited to read the sequel!
WARNING:To everyone who has just finished this GREAT story, Destiny, and is planning to read Serendipity, you have to know that:
It is as good as Destiny -so, absolutely amazing- but incomplete. I hope that Annie will post the next wonderful chapter soon, but it has been a long time...
So, if you...cannot live with the agony of ' what will happen next?' then be prepared...
Personally, I ADORE both of them, I was just feeling like posting this little... advise.
Thank you.
Have you heard of Doctor Who? Its fantastic. HAVE YOU HEARD OF DOCTOR WHO? ITS FANTASTIC...

Did you just...
Grunt chapter 28 . 7/9
It was all a dream?! Mind f*cked at its finest. Congratulations! This was bloody brilliant!
Siobhan Brazier chapter 28 . 7/7
This was the best book I have ever read. I cried hysterically in the last chapter, I laughed in the book, I was on edge so many times. I listened to Time and I was so emotional. The story had so much depth, the characters had so much though... The story was just breathtaking. Annie, I really have no words on telling you that you are a brilliant writer and this book beats Hunger Games, Twilight... all of those stupid love stories. This was bloody brilliant. Thank you so much!
babyd0ll.MK chapter 1 . 7/1
I love this story :)
Dramione is my favorite couple of all time 3
i always felt that Ron and Hermione were ... pushed together but, it's already done so :(
but, the fanfiction stories of Dramione still strong (lol)
1,212 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »