Reviews for Destiny
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 31 . 7/18
wonderful!
AussieSweet chapter 13 . 7/11
I think you must be really young if you think that 30 something old body shouldn't be in a good shape. You can be in a good shape at 60 or 70 if you are looking after yourself.
I think I'll just give up on this story, it's unnecessary long and not very logical. Hermione doesn't remember anything but she reminds Draco everything about their children that she shouldn't remember.
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 7/11
That's another unbelievable chapter. No mother will mourn her father to the detriment of her children. Children always come first.
AussieSweet chapter 11 . 7/11
To be honest, this is not very believable chapter. However strongly she might have loved her dad, she wouldn't fall into a depression over his death, especially after giving birth to a healthy baby after two miscarriages. It's just not how women work. Happily married, career oriented, successful women do not do that. That's just you, trying to find unnecessary drama. Sorry, if I upset you but I don't believe in this situation even one bit.
AussieSweet chapter 10 . 7/11
Poor Draco! That was the worst gift ever for a wedding anniversary.
AussieSweet chapter 7 . 7/11
I wonder what other problems they have that they hide from her.
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 7/11
Is there a curse on the necklace?
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 7/11
Why didn't they call for a healer? That would be the most logical thing to do.
AussieSweet chapter 3 . 7/11
So, is this a vision of her future on a night before her wedding?
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 7/11
Yeah. Confused would be a good word to sum it up. Did she forget her last eleven (well, likely more than eleven) years of life? Why?
WhenThirteenDineTogether chapter 1 . 7/2
I'm rather upset the apps don't seem to allow for reviews or likes.. or anything. But I just wanted to say i have read this story so many times and still love it.
I also want to let you know that I have seen at least three stories on Wattpad that have copied this, entire scenes unchanged and one person turned pamela into a vampire. i report all that I see, but you have no idea how much it irks me to see stories like that and it isn't even my story! I share this story a lot, i know it is finished and has been for a long while, but I hope you are still happy to see reviews and whatnot. the scene with hermione being called to the sea after her father passing is also a scene that i have seen copied word for word
Muted Rainbow chapter 28 . 6/26
So emotionally riveting. You brought me to tears. I loved every second of it and can't wait to dive into Serendipity.
Slythetinshady21 chapter 1 . 6/25
Absolutely loved this! Your writing is absolutely amazing and captivating.
Muted Rainbow chapter 5 . 6/25
It's rare that I'm moved to tears when I read... but this chapter did it for me.
DiagonAli chapter 1 . 6/6
this was such a ride ... my emotions were all over the place. so creative and so well done. eager to read the sequel. .. so very intrigued
1,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »