Reviews for Destiny
Guestyy chapter 28 . 3/18
i love this story so much! ive read this more than 10 times and I keep coming back to it. It’s a long wait for serendipity but rereading just makes the wait a bit more bearable! Please update soon and kudos to your work 333
Linclepog chapter 28 . 3/4
Wow. Just binged this story and I loved every minute of it. I recently read the book The Midnight Library and your story reminded me so much of the ending of that book. If you haven’t read it, I suggest you do! Great story. Can’t wait to read the sequel.
quarantine2020 chapter 28 . 2/21
Omg this was not the ending I was expecting but I love that it wasn’t predictable
quarantine2020 chapter 26 . 2/21
I think I found a small typo: My hand smacked my hear, pressing against the silky material of my navy blouse.

Heart instead of hear?
quarantine2020 chapter 9 . 2/20
Omg she really should’ve seen a healer by this point - especially considering all of the past trauma that came up in the training exercise. Harry, please take her to St Mungos!
quarantine2020 chapter 6 . 2/20
I can honestly say I am devouring this fic
quarantine2020 chapter 1 . 2/20
What an interesting premise! You’ve caught my attention
I hate Ron. I always did
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 5 . 1/19
I feel so bad for Draco...
Snwy.Leopard chapter 29 . 1/5
Reread this story and I’m still in love with it. I think this is a good reminder to us as readers that we choose our own fate and there’s always options. Even before JK Rowling admitted she wished she didn’t write Hermione ending up with Ron in the books, I always felt like Hermione settled. There is so much potential for her character and I never liked them together. As I matured, I realized it’s really because her and Ron just weren’t the right fit for each other in that capacity. It’s so easy to ignore all the warning signs and the gut feelings when you think you’re following what you believe you and everyone wants. But it takes an even stronger person to step back and realize there’s more than settling and what’s comfortable. I think you captured this beautifully.
Axis G chapter 20 . 1/1
Ughhhh it’s so annoying for me when people have a super intense row then the instigator is forgiven immediately. Also, it’s annoying that Hermione does not think to ask about ANYTHING before jumping to conclusions.
ana chapter 28 . 12/25/2020
I read this whole thing in one night. its 2;30 am and i have stuff to do tomorrow. I have gotten so emotionally attached to this and the ending made me cry
Dramione shipper04 chapter 5 . 12/26/2020
Poor draco
RhetoricTurns chapter 3 . 11/24/2020
I don’t understand why they didn’t rush her to St. Mungos when she said she couldn’t remember or some type of healer/ specialist.

If someone in my family all of a sudden started panicking and saying they remember things, I know we’d rush them to a hospital...

Interesting plot so far, will continue reading.
notthatchhavi chapter 3 . 11/4/2020