Reviews for Destiny
Dramione Is Magic chapter 28 . 11/21
My gosh! I am stunned! You have changed my views on life, I am sure, and I would like to thank you for that. Good luck and regards.
Ravenclaw-Strega chapter 28 . 11/20
OK i was wrong! damn gurl your story was so well written
Ravenclaw-Strega chapter 13 . 11/19
i'm pretty sure pam is poisoning hermione !
Iheartbooks394 chapter 28 . 11/13
Wow... This story... wow.
I havent reviewed before because i didnt want to stop reading! This story had me tearing up a lot - the thought of amnesia has always scared me. But this story! I loved it. I even loved the ending! I kind of spoiled myself looking through the reviews, but i actually didnt mind bc i just thought it was so brilliant! Im so sad she cant remember them but thats okay...bc there is a sequel!
Also, i took your advice and listened to time while i read the beginning/destiny part of this chapter. SO FRIGGING INTENSE AND AMAZING thank you for the suggestion!
I am going to read the sequel RIGHT NOW!
zzMiya-chanzz chapter 6 . 11/9
Beautifully sad and contains my favorite HP ship ever. Why do I feel like Ron did this? Did he?
Annie! I love your story! Its just amazing and right :) thanks for this awesome fanfic ;)
loveme.fangirl chapter 31 . 10/16
Wow...what a sweet dtory...what an imagination...youare a gr8 author
This was by far the best dramiony fic i have read so far but maybe you should've made the ending a bit different like in the far future in which they are married and have grandchildren or something like that but this story is still the best
Yourtypicalteen101 chapter 28 . 8/31
I love this story so much!
HaisleyKaye chapter 11 . 8/27
ok this chapter is seven letters. A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.
Best FanFic I have ever read in my life and I was fangirling way too much
Joyce Grr chapter 28 . 8/10
Squee! That is all.

I am so glad I came across this as a complete story so I could just brreze on through. My heart really wouldn't have been able to take the suspense and drama. Gawd you thick, daft Hermione!

I was picturing Luna in my head as Destiny. I missed her in this fic.
Joyce Grr chapter 27 . 8/10
Yes. Fricking yes! Finally! Geez Hermione! (Wonderful story - which onlyncertain chapters will be re-read for the sake of my sensitive heart. I read a few chapters at work and I am absolutely broken hearted and crying at times!)
Joyce Grr chapter 17 . 8/10
I refused to review the previous chapter because I had nothing to sayz. Evern now I have nothing to say! Woman! Why do you torture us so!?
Joyce Grr chapter 14 . 8/10
About fricking time. Nuff said!
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »