Reviews for Destiny
minimar chapter 28 . 4/25
oh wow, thats a twist ! Didnt see this coming!
this chapter is actually the only one when I kinda pity Ron
minimar chapter 14 . 4/24
aaaaaw! love it!
minimar chapter 11 . 4/24
woow, that ocean scene has been described horrifyingly real and detailed!
Aislin Lee chapter 20 . 3/2
What a bitch
I REALLY like the story so far but I just can't read 1st person narrative fanfics... However, I do want to say that it is wonderfully written. Thankx for sharing this
Qzzth4 chapter 31 . 2/9
I can’t believe I never found this story before! It’s so wonderfully written and so beautiful! Thank you for writing it!
Aislin Lee chapter 20 . 1/15
Granger is a bitch
Guest chapter 26 . 12/27/2021
Thank you for writing this story. It really helped me on my journey. Keep writing!
harrypotterawesome78 chapter 31 . 11/14/2021
This was such an amazing story. It was constructed so beautifully and overall was just terrific. Let me just say, Draco and Hermione in this story are the cutest ever. I am an angst ADDICT but this was fluffy (with certain parts that made me cry *dabs tears dramatically*) and I LOVED IT. They literally fit so perfect and their flirting was adorable. DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THEIR LOVE STORY. Just the whole setting; Paris, The whole enemies to lovers (which we all love and hate depending on the fic) and just thanks for taking all this time, effort, and sometimes pain to design this unique and lovely story. Loved the adventure of reading it!
Alisha chapter 28 . 11/11/2021
This was an awesome story
Alisha chapter 19 . 11/11/2021
What an intense chapter
Alisha chapter 6 . 11/10/2021
Aww Pam has a sad back story. I like her. I think she's either the person responsible for Hermione's memory loss or destiny
Guest chapter 31 . 9/10/2021
Vou lá ver
Ótima história
Estou ansiosa pela outra
Guest chapter 28 . 9/10/2021
Aí meu pai!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2021
You r writting this Very well!
Beside agst is always difficult tô ready qnd write i am thankful wirh the attention that tou tive to that (nota only pass like desde dont manter nothing ).
Sorry for my terrible English