Reviews for Destiny
AAyurda chapter 10 . 6/20
DRAMIONE! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nimra11 chapter 31 . 6/17
Hey Annie,
I really really loved reading "Destiny", it was a great concept developed by you and you portray it amazingly. I read all the chapters in two days and now I am going to read the Sequel, "Serendipity" I truly hope to find more romance between Draco and Hermionie. Well thank you sooooo much by sharing your great effort. Loved your work and Love you. :) 3
keiXseth chapter 28 . 6/16
You know what, you made me realized that I have something big something as destiny in my hands. I will always have a choice and that choice and path leads and shows who I am a person. Thank you for this. It was really a great story. anyway, you made me cry on the last part. Letting go is the most difficult decision to do especially to the things/persons you truly love.
Blueberry Bliss chapter 5 . 6/8
This was so nice Tio read the true emotion of someone that wants took fight but is also ready too give up, that is how I saw Draco and how he is trying to see his wife in this woman that it isn't his and that breaks his heart
Blueberry Bliss chapter 4 . 6/8
A wooried Draco is always a problem really cute, very nice how this is going
Sofy2011 chapter 28 . 6/7
I love it, you are ther best :)
Blueberry Bliss chapter 3 . 6/6
So as long as this go... I want so much this two bits to be mine they sound so cute and amazing
Blueberry Bliss chapter 2 . 6/4
Oh so the plot gets ticker, for a moment I saw Hermione in the burrow kicking and screaming for answers
Blueberry Bliss chapter 1 . 6/2
So I found Thurs story in the Granger Enchanted FB Group silenced was looking for it and in the middle of the tied line describing the story I stopped and went to the comments To see if it was there, So far it been worth it and really nice to read the story,
vach.tm chapter 29 . 5/24
GREAT STORY!
LadyOfSorcery chapter 31 . 5/8
Dear Annie,
I am writing this to tell you how much i loved reading this. It was my destiny to read this and fall in love with this. You are amazing. I am not sure what u are as a person but I have to let you know that the way you write makes tears come to my eyes. I have been against marriages or unions of any kind being a person loving solitude and friendship. Love was not for me. And yet when i read this. I sincerely will tell u that they beautiful way in which draco has been portrayed makes me want to fall in love with him.
Shewanda chapter 13 . 4/22
Sorry, but the stuff about Hermione's parents was a massive info dump with no obvious reason. I read, then mostly skimmed.
I'm surprised at how little Draco Hermoine interaction there is in this story.
Shewanda chapter 12 . 4/21
It's odd how little magic they do...scrubbing pots, chopping veggies by hand, Hermoine going out without her wand (though in her mind, she's 19 and the war just end a little while ago). I can't imagine her not always having her wand on her once she's found it. Also, her training consisted of bring attacked by imaginary foes); how could she be doing paperwork? She hasn't been trained for it.
XxStarxGazerxX chapter 30 . 4/21
I just left a man I'd been in love with and shared my life with... And I swore to myself that I would make it work with him and make it last. I almost stayed with someone incapable of making me happy just because I wanted to believe I loved him the way I was supposed to love someone.. That if they loved you it didn't matter how much or if it was the right kind of love... But that isn't right. It hasn't been long since I walked away, and I was up last night wondering if I was doing the wrong thing.. Until I read this story and recognized that dread.. That feeling Hermione had that this wasn't right, because being with him was always a choice.. And I'd forgotten that I had a right to choose. This story helped me so much.. Because now I understand that I made the right choice for me.. I can be happy about that. Reading this was quite the experience and I sincerely thank you.
1,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »