Reviews for Destiny
Vera Hart chapter 29 . 10/17
Oh my God, I'm crying. I loved this so much. I felt so bad that it all wasn't really, but I do feel okay now. It's so beautifully written and what a plot. You're a talented writer. Of course the first thing I'm going to do now is read Serendipity. Thank you so much for this story! It's been a long time I've read a great fanfiction once again. Thank you!
64initiates chapter 12 . 10/8
This is a great story!
aimsm chapter 29 . 9/14
And they didn't... I didn't realize it only went to chapter 28, and the last few were a sneak peak to the sequel. But I loved the story! Very unique and you wrote everyone beautifully. It's 12:34am and I should go to bed but I think I'm gonna start the sequel. This is definitely one of my favorite Dramione fanfics.
aimsm chapter 28 . 9/14
I knew this is how it would end! But I'm so sad, I hope her and Draco reconnect before the end!
aimsm chapter 22 . 9/14
"He was looking into mine."
You kill me! *heart explosion*
aimsm chapter 20 . 9/14
I'm so glad they fixed it all! *happy tears*
aimsm chapter 18 . 9/14
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm still suspicious of Astoria.
aimsm chapter 13 . 9/14
I have a theory to how you're going to end the story, let's see if I'm right!
aimsm chapter 11 . 9/14
I love Draco. I'm so happy to finally have some Hermione/Draco 'action'. It's the sweetest.
aimsm chapter 9 . 9/13
Okay... That training was super freaking intense lol.
aimsm chapter 6 . 9/13
I love how you wrote in Pam's character. She's a great addition to the story.
aimsm chapter 5 . 9/13
My heart breaks for Draco! This story is so interesting. All the characters are written perfectly.
Yourgrooveisinth chapter 31 . 9/12
This is such a fantastic series! Thank you so much for this!
SHADOWMISTRESS chapter 28 . 9/5
WhiteTailedBumblebee chapter 28 . 8/26
The last chapter made me cry! If it can do that, it truly is powerful and amazingly written. Well done! I can't wait to get started on reading the sequel!
1,320 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »