Reviews for Destiny
Dramione shipper04 chapter 5 . 12/26/2020
Poor draco
RhetoricTurns chapter 3 . 11/24/2020
I don’t understand why they didn’t rush her to St. Mungos when she said she couldn’t remember or some type of healer/ specialist.

If someone in my family all of a sudden started panicking and saying they remember things, I know we’d rush them to a hospital...

Interesting plot so far, will continue reading.
notthatchhavi chapter 3 . 11/4/2020
AHH I like how Draco and Hermione are so much in love
notthatchhavi chapter 2 . 11/4/2020
This is so chaotic what is happening
I'm going to read the next chapters so fast
It's hard for Hermione, but she behaving like that must be devastating for Draco
notthatchhavi chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
OMG i literally gasped in the end
idyllclaire chapter 6 . 9/8/2020
I'm still reading and I have to stop to write something. I just can't imagine the stunning power of comfort the story possesses and can't curb the warm waves of satisfaction in my stomach. I am pacified, to be brief.
Eliana chapter 31 . 8/20/2020
Hola, acabo de leer la historia sin parar, la amé, me encantó, escribes muy bien, no puedo esperar para ver la continuación, solo espero que conserves a sus hermosos hijos!
imaeonian chapter 19 . 8/15/2020
Umm... didn't Ginny tell her she never got married to Ron at the beginning?
imaeonian chapter 5 . 8/14/2020
Aw shit I cried :( I can't imagine how Draco's feeling
gooeystar83 chapter 28 . 8/10/2020
Wow, wonderful story! Definitely an interesting ride. I liked the slow burn, just how i like it. The plot twist shocked me; i hadn't expected it to be a dream vision of the future, since i had been starting to think Hermione had truly lost her memory, & had been looking forward to her retrieving it & figuring out how it happened. Glad u were able to finish this!
jadhec chapter 24 . 7/29/2020
Love the POTO reference! And this story! So well written.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/25/2020
Omg.. love ittttt
Guest chapter 20 . 6/20/2020
Oh god that was too much. What she said too Draco will haunt him forever
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2020
awwwwwww tell meh ur a mother
Guest chapter 31 . 5/31/2020
I just read this for the second time. (1st was about a year ago, 2nd was because google saved random pages of things and cpt 20 of this was one. I should go figure that out now lol) um I just want to express how much I love this story! It's kinda a rollercoaster of emotions and I LOVE how flustered and embarrassed Hermione gets, so many writers make her this stoic know it all that doesn't feel real, but your Hermione is such a vibrant character! Also, last chapter I listened to Time and ate dark chocolate and AH it honestly made it so much more powerful!
Every time I write a review I say it's my favorite take on x storyline, so trying not to sound repetitive, but this is definitely my favorite "hermione loses her memory" type story. And just- the scene/dream with Ron sliding down the cliff and Draco telling her to let go is SO good! Like the imagery and metaphorical stuff is Wow! And everything with destiny, from finding the book, to everyone telling her "you're the one who told me about it" to the boys asking her if destiny is really an angel (so cUte!) was so fantastic. Handling beliefs in a story is hard, especially if your reader doesn't believe in those things, and like I don't want to get deep or read too much into this, but as someone who hates the idea of everything being preplanned and the future being set in stone, this was really nice, to have destiny be real, but it's still your choices, you aren't forced into a life where the future is a straight path. I feel like the way you handled destiny as a character was just refreshing. So thank you for writing this, I really loved it!
1,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »