Reviews for Destiny
ksanchita8 chapter 26 . 5/24/2020
Ok I honestly want to smack her head now..
She's literally testing my patience..
How can she be that daft or insensitive for that matter with zero tact?!
And now I doubt if she's really the brightest witch of her age!
knouseh chapter 28 . 5/1/2020
Finallyyyyy...a Fanfic that is enjoyable, believable, and makes me feel for the characters. This is a great and original story and the reactions and comments of the characters are accurate and believable. I loved every minute of it. I want to read the whole story of how Hermione and Draco overcame their dislike and turned into the loving couple they are now.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
One of my favourite fics ever! I have read this fic probably three times now and everytime I reread it, its like reading it for the first time. 2020 has been hard and this made my week...again
chocohazelnut chapter 28 . 4/24/2020
Hello its me again!, just realised i didn't leave a review for Destiny despite reading Serendipity till its current chapters. This story blew mind mind away and i was taken away by the plot of this story. It was so well thought of and it brought so many emotions to me while reading (yes it impacted me that much). I really love this story so so much and to all those new readers out there, there is a sequel to destiny-serendipity- that Annie is still working on. i Highly recommend y'all to check it out too! Lots of love !
bethb1973 chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
I was in the middle of reading a different story by a different author and got bored and as soon as I read the description for this I dove in and I am so glad that I did...you are so talented!
Maarinaaaaa chapter 28 . 3/31/2020
omg such a great finale... I’m not a Dramione person but this fic was extremely beautiful and will write... thank u so much for sharing this glimpse of fictional story.
v3e chapter 28 . 3/28/2020
o my god..o my god..o my god!... this story truly impressive...
make me up and down ..
truth... it's deep morality .. thankyu sissy...
Nofacewanderer chapter 30 . 3/23/2020
This is my 2nd time reading this and i still love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2020
this is a beautiful story, really. keep writing, you have a talent
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2020
Have to quit. Just too ridiculous. Your friend loses 11 year of memory, passes out for hours and is running a fever and you just PUT THEM TO BED?! I hope if I did that, that my best friend would get me to a hospital!
4everanime chapter 1 . 1/3/2020
Oh my god this is amazing and this one chapter was just so long
fanondraco chapter 3 . 12/30/2019
rereading and remembering all the emotions and excitement!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/22/2019
Didn’t expect the story to be like this and it’s even better that what I imagined !
Thanks for Destiny, I really really loved it
sskitty2006 chapter 14 . 11/22/2019
Lovely! Is Draco going to find her with her head in his pensive? Amazing story.
sskitty2006 chapter 11 . 11/22/2019
Fabulous! You are doing so well ,although I beleive you should have made Hermione almost drown or something and then Draco find her or something like that.
1,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »