Reviews for Issei
DGtnsl chapter 5 . 2/9
Well then, so much for hoping the strong aura was just passing through. (I really hope that was actually Kurama knocking on the door and not just a coincidence corresponding with him looking around the city) This is gonna be a fun encounter. I wonder how Harry will be when he wakes up. So he's really only a little bit demon. Hello distant ancestor!
If/when the wizarding world finds out, they are going to flip their shit.
DGtnsl chapter 3 . 2/9
Holy shit! I was NOT expecting this! Did Harry just /die/?! And the wizards took way to long to respond to their alarm - geez the firefighters were long gone will all victims.
I wonder what's up with Kurama. Something isn't right, obviously, but I'm assuming it's tied to Harry somehow.
Unstable child chapter 5 . 10/3/2016
Please sir may I have some more? Help the emotionally unstable person become happy...
This story made me happy. Please don't abandon it please. I don't want the story to end here.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
Please update soon
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Make more please
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
ooooooo harry gets a cute relative! . . . I just hope u pair harry with a guy. it would be even cuter!
Pygolampida Ankathi Alepou Dai chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Dun Dun DUN! OH, man, this isn't good! Just run, man, run!
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
More please! XD
britt chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
love it keep up the good work hope you keep writing more?
Ice Night chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Interesting
Foxfada chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Good Fic.
The Which of Dictionopolis chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Interesting premise!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
interesting, I would like to read more for sure
elvesknightren chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I'm with the others please update!It's great and there are few who are still going,so don't quit! XD
awesome chapter for a great story
Hidari chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Yes! Strike! OMG, I didn't expect to find something this good in the YYH-HP archive this late in the game. Hopefully, you're not going to stop. Great story. Original too. Slashy is fine, too. Please please update soon.