Reviews for Taking the Initiative
Raskol chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I imagine you don't post around here much anymore, but just wanted to leave a drive-by comment saying that this fic turned me into a pile of goo. I mean, I already have a raging weakness for college AUs, but damn, this was adorable. That isn't what I usually think when confronted with Genesis/Sephiroth, but you managed to pull it off brilliantly.

Thanks for sharing!
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Sublime :) I couldn't stop smiling as I read it.
A Nest of Nargles chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
awesomeness, really.
Afuri chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
wtf.. I.. I LOVE THIS FANFIC! You are a pro! No doubt about it! Thanks for this beautiful fic. Thanks! :'D
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I KNEW IT! I just KNEW those two were setting Seph and Gen up! And that was Angeal that called Zack out of the apartment, wasn't it?

And Genesis? Kind? To customers? Love really IS blind, isn't it? Also, when Seph and Zack first showed up at the apartment (or dorm or whatever), I had this hilarious mental image of a mussed and sleepclothed Genesis just standing there with this blankly dumbfounded expression while Zack's noise washed over him. Awesome.
Bulletprccf chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Your last comment. I love you. Haha.

This is very good, and my only comment:: it's aisles, not isles, when referring to them in a store.

-Sennen
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
...you are steadily making your way to one of my favorite authors. xD I loved how you wrote this! It was Sephiroth/Genesis in a fun, smooth way-it's really hard for me to read angst or hardcore romance, which is usually associated with this pairing with the fics I've read-but this was sweet and funny and awkward, just like a college romance should be! xD Awesome, m'dear. Plus, you're smart and cool. That should be a bonus. :3
rokubi-raijuu chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
i just want to say that i fell in love with this fic immediately. it's actually quite something because i'm not usually into AU fanfiction, and even just the thought of Genesis and Sephiroth out of FF is odd. xD

but.

i honestly have read this fic about five times, and it blows me away every time. i really enjoyed the way everything seemed to just flow so nicely, and Genesis' little crush was so. adorable. it's so typically cute-romance and it's just amazing.

i really loved it.

probably one of the best fics i've read in a long time. C:
sasoriXdeidaraXlover chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
XD so cute and funny, love it
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
That was so cute! I love it! Are you going to continue? This story has so many places to go!
FallenAngelOfSalvation chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
i absolutely loved it! beautifully written too
aomoa chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I didnt get the irony of Seph studying Physch until you explained it at the bottom. XD

What a great story! I loved how theres so much irony in this fic and plus Im always a sucker for a wellwritten AU :D

-Hana
Confusion No Hime chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
And now you've made me a fan of this pairing. :) I was giggling in all of my yaoi fan-girl glory while reading this, especially the part where Genesis finally took the initiative! :D I also love how Angeal and Zack were scheming to get them together! This is such an awesome read and I wish there's a sequel, LOL!
Nix Chick chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Lol, your story made my day and made me laugh, and thats a hard thing to do :) *clicks 'Add Story to Favorites'*

.,...,.
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh wow! I loved this little AU so much! It was sweet, charming and romantic. I loved how shy Seph and Genesis were. I don't think I've ever seen Genesis writen that way and it was a wonderful change of pace. He was just so adorable! Angeal and Zack were great at being sneaky little conspirators. A very enjoyable read :)