Reviews for Tainting the Roses Red
BloomXboom chapter 25 . 7/27
Oh my God!
One hell of a ride it was.!
Sigh.
It took me 2 whole day to read this.
So tell you the truth, this is the only fic that made me so furious with ichigo only for the reason cuz It took him so much time to Damn confess his own feelings.. It was so agonizing..! I was like it's about time you said it. Sigh. Idiot ichigo. And I have another problem with hichigo, don't get me wrong I love the guy but in this fic he didn't sit well with me (I don't know Why... I just didn't like him) as for orihime, she got closed to him after just one meeting- CuZ in the manga she was afraid of him, So-it kinda seem forced to me.

I told you my complaints besides_There weren't any plot hole in this fic. Hands off to you writer sama. *clapping* you took a very different approach with this fic cuz I have never read bleach fanfic with yokais in it, this idea is great and to put this in bleach world is just * makes sense* good job at it.

I loved the ending it was so sweet. Hearts
I love yhe part where ichigo realized that he loves her and it's not just physical attraction, that part _ the way was *Beautifully written* I'm big sucker for ichihime_lol.

Good job and write more. I know I'm late to review CuZ I only found this yesterday but STILL write more.
gamersweetheart chapter 2 . 4/12
Hahaha she tried
gamersweetheart chapter 1 . 4/12
Very good start! Grabs your attention right away
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 25 . 2/6
I cannot believe this was your first fic! It's written on such a level of perfection that I can't even begin to describe it but I'll try! You balanced a complex, original and coherent story line while seemlessly blending Bleach's characters into it with pretty much no flaws. I love the development of Ichigo and Orihime's relationship and the simple sudden revelation he has that he loves her. My heart is filled with love for this and I know I've said it before but it must be said again that your writing is superb and I hope to write as good as you someday!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 24 . 2/6
I love Ichigo! "I don't feel like it." So him to say that! Once again a great chapter!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 22 . 2/6
Wow! I wish I could write in the smooth detail that you do. Your descriptions are through but flow so my mind's eye plays a movie in my head naturally.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 21 . 2/6
Love the action! You write so magnificently I'm torn between awe and envy.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 20 . 2/5
Beautifully done! Their passion is amazing and I love that he said those words to her!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 18 . 2/5
Ugh that scene! I can't even imagine how hurt she was but at the same time admire Ichigo for trying to do the right thing.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 17 . 2/5
So heartbreaking I feel so bad for Ichigi not knowing what the duece to do!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 16 . 2/5
WOW! I wish I could write them a tenth as good as you do! So so good!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 12 . 2/5
So noble and yet so stupid. That is a compliment on the way you write Ichigo btw. Bravo!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 11 . 2/5
Heart is shattered! Oh my gosh, that was so intense and sad!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 10 . 2/5
Been tearing through this but had to say how amazing you wrote these characters! The struggle Orihime is going through rips at my heart and the effort Ichigo is showing in his own bumbling sort of way is endearing, truthful and beautiful. Also the way you write the hollow is magnificent! So much power and darkness and yet Orihime affects him so. Bravo!
Stormborn Dragneel chapter 25 . 1/5
I absolutely loved this story! Wish I had something more constructive to say but thanks for a great read.