Reviews for Tainting the Roses Red
cyfyn chapter 11 . 4/30
awwwwwww \\\\
Death knight15 chapter 17 . 1/30
You are such a pain in the ass why would you make them stop!
Death knight15 chapter 3 . 1/30
Short chapters only thing I have against it.
fairyninjaM4 chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
Yaay thank you soo much for this story, this is actually the 2nd time ive read it but the first time ( a couple years ago) I didnt have a profile so I couldnt post a review. Its by far one of my very favorite ichihichihime or even ichihime for that matter. Im sorry my review isnt a bit more detailed, if I write a review I usually try to be a bit more specific about what I liked but its late (ish) and im tired and pretty sure im rambling, sorry :-) and thanks again.
A Midsummer chapter 25 . 8/23/2014
I was so worried about Shiro-chan, I'm glad he's okay.

The concept is good but somehow underdeveloped (like oh yeah, they're actually youkai and korean and one's actually intending to pull an Aizen) but the romance and sexual tension is definitely solid. Also, kick ass Orihime is always very much welcomed. Kubo rarely makes use of her power, offensive wise. And Orihime beating up her harasser with Karate is superb! Rarely does anyone employ her skills not related to her spiritual power in fanfiction and canon. Also, the dialouge is witty especially the part with Ishida. Damn, I loved that quote so much.

“After all, hadn’t he just witnessed the ignorant fool carrying Orihime slung over his shoulder, like some barbarian with a fresh kill, still managing to look prouder than a strutting peacock?”
A Midsummer chapter 24 . 8/23/2014
In his fights, most likely.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
Ulquiorra. Lol joke, just felt saying a third option of out two choices. But honestly? Zangetsu is hotter. I'm not talking about Tensa (Quincy) but Zangetsu /Zangetsu/.
mehrawree chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Yeah, I'm really wondering what Orihime's secret is. And Ichigo's hollow, why so much interest? So on to the next chapter!
mehrawree chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Good, Ichigo, be persistent :)
mehrawree chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Aw, I just love Orihime and her cuteness :)
mehrawree chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Got me wondering for chapter 2 :o
jcampbellohten chapter 25 . 4/22/2014
So wait, is Ichigo just in perfect control of the Hollow now? What's the dynamic? For some reason, having it still able to talk to him is confusing me. Anyway, nice ending, I guess, though it feels more like an epilogue because it doesn't feel like it adds much that wasn't in the previous chapter.

Orihime calls Tatsuki "Tatsuki-chan," I don't remember if I said that before.
jcampbellohten chapter 24 . 4/22/2014
Good fight, great reveal, nice togetherness ending.
jcampbellohten chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
Fuck yeah, cavalry arrives! ... Okay, so I was kind of right about Ochi-sensei's part, if you look at it sideways. ... Wait, they're still not together yet? ... I love Isshin, lol
jcampbellohten chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
That was... intensely graphic. Wait, this is still only 3/5 of the way through?!