Reviews for Tainting the Roses Red
daianapotter chapter 7 . 1/14
oh i will miss tatsuki u.u... ichigo could be very very dense when he wants xd
daianapotter chapter 5 . 1/12
shirosaki is a curse but a bless (if only to win the great battle) at the same time
daianapotter chapter 4 . 1/11
ichigo could always dont listen to her and take her to his father xd
daianapotter chapter 3 . 1/10
hime had a lot of imagination xd but cant she heal herself?
daianapotter chapter 1 . 1/8
that innocence of hime get her in a lot of troubles xd
PurseMonger chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
This has been a really fun story to read. I really like the multiple story lines you had going and that you had Orihime be the heroine saving the day. Also, loved having so much of the soul society in the story. You captured the randomness that is Bleach really well.
HuntressXHunter chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
Oh no RUN Orihime!
HerMadnessMac chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
I loved that. I really love the idea of Orihime loving all of Ichigo, and you did such a great job portraying her! From her inner rambles (CIA and KGB and all) to her fierce protectiveness and loyalty. Great story
cyfyn chapter 11 . 4/30/2015
awwwwwww \\\\
Death knight15 chapter 17 . 1/30/2015
You are such a pain in the ass why would you make them stop!
Death knight15 chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
Short chapters only thing I have against it.
fairyninjaM4 chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
Yaay thank you soo much for this story, this is actually the 2nd time ive read it but the first time ( a couple years ago) I didnt have a profile so I couldnt post a review. Its by far one of my very favorite ichihichihime or even ichihime for that matter. Im sorry my review isnt a bit more detailed, if I write a review I usually try to be a bit more specific about what I liked but its late (ish) and im tired and pretty sure im rambling, sorry :-) and thanks again.
A Midsummer chapter 25 . 8/23/2014
I was so worried about Shiro-chan, I'm glad he's okay.

The concept is good but somehow underdeveloped (like oh yeah, they're actually youkai and korean and one's actually intending to pull an Aizen) but the romance and sexual tension is definitely solid. Also, kick ass Orihime is always very much welcomed. Kubo rarely makes use of her power, offensive wise. And Orihime beating up her harasser with Karate is superb! Rarely does anyone employ her skills not related to her spiritual power in fanfiction and canon. Also, the dialouge is witty especially the part with Ishida. Damn, I loved that quote so much.

“After all, hadn’t he just witnessed the ignorant fool carrying Orihime slung over his shoulder, like some barbarian with a fresh kill, still managing to look prouder than a strutting peacock?”
A Midsummer chapter 24 . 8/23/2014
In his fights, most likely.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
Ulquiorra. Lol joke, just felt saying a third option of out two choices. But honestly? Zangetsu is hotter. I'm not talking about Tensa (Quincy) but Zangetsu /Zangetsu/.