Reviews for Tainting the Roses Red
kalmaegi chapter 4 . 4/23
So this is really that fic. I really love Ishida's description of Ichigo manhandling Orihime. Iconic.
kalmaegi chapter 3 . 4/23
*cackles* Didnt they have that conversation before? Ohh Ichigo...
hiMe.iChi.uLqUi.gRim chapter 25 . 4/15
Beautiful Ichihime story. Thanks for sharing
JustaHumanBeing chapter 9 . 12/24/2017
Hey! I am really enjoying your story so far! I like the basis of it and how its a bit different from the norm along with your writing style, you've left me with so many questions. But the first one I feel the need to ask about the most is the whole fugitive shinigami thing. I have heard of the warehouse before and that Orihime was involved and such, but I haven't been able to find the actual scene of it anywhere. Is it canon? Is it just in the manga? (If so what chapter please) I'm just so intrigued by it and I would really like to see the whole story of it. If you could tell me where I could find it I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and please keep up the great work!
raindropper chapter 15 . 12/7/2017
I admired the way you described things and the way you put things together, but this story, especially in this chapter, shows how ooc Orihime is. To allow a hollow to kiss her moreover screw her just doesn't describe her character, especially when she's afraid and well aware that the hollow is a whole different being from Ichigo. Wasn't she into Ichigo for his character, not his physical attributes? (No matter how good looking he may be). I guess that's one way to seek for a story like this. This story is really good though for viewers who are looking for a dark, sexual, and complex read. Orihime's character in this story is somewhat thirsty for sexual contact with Ichigo's body (not his actual soul). Ichigo's character here is also quite weak given that the hollow overtakes his actions completely at different times.
BloomXboom chapter 25 . 7/27/2017
Oh my God!
One hell of a ride it was.!
Sigh.
It took me 2 whole day to read this.
So tell you the truth, this is the only fic that made me so furious with ichigo only for the reason cuz It took him so much time to Damn confess his own feelings.. It was so agonizing..! I was like it's about time you said it. Sigh. Idiot ichigo. And I have another problem with hichigo, don't get me wrong I love the guy but in this fic he didn't sit well with me (I don't know Why... I just didn't like him) as for orihime, she got closed to him after just one meeting- CuZ in the manga she was afraid of him, So-it kinda seem forced to me.

I told you my complaints besides_There weren't any plot hole in this fic. Hands off to you writer sama. *clapping* you took a very different approach with this fic cuz I have never read bleach fanfic with yokais in it, this idea is great and to put this in bleach world is just * makes sense* good job at it.

I loved the ending it was so sweet. Hearts
I love yhe part where ichigo realized that he loves her and it's not just physical attraction, that part _ the way was *Beautifully written* I'm big sucker for ichihime_lol.

Good job and write more. I know I'm late to review CuZ I only found this yesterday but STILL write more.
gamersweetheart chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
Hahaha she tried
gamersweetheart chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Very good start! Grabs your attention right away
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 25 . 2/6/2017
I cannot believe this was your first fic! It's written on such a level of perfection that I can't even begin to describe it but I'll try! You balanced a complex, original and coherent story line while seemlessly blending Bleach's characters into it with pretty much no flaws. I love the development of Ichigo and Orihime's relationship and the simple sudden revelation he has that he loves her. My heart is filled with love for this and I know I've said it before but it must be said again that your writing is superb and I hope to write as good as you someday!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 24 . 2/6/2017
I love Ichigo! "I don't feel like it." So him to say that! Once again a great chapter!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 22 . 2/6/2017
Wow! I wish I could write in the smooth detail that you do. Your descriptions are through but flow so my mind's eye plays a movie in my head naturally.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 21 . 2/6/2017
Love the action! You write so magnificently I'm torn between awe and envy.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 20 . 2/5/2017
Beautifully done! Their passion is amazing and I love that he said those words to her!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 18 . 2/5/2017
Ugh that scene! I can't even imagine how hurt she was but at the same time admire Ichigo for trying to do the right thing.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 17 . 2/5/2017
So heartbreaking I feel so bad for Ichigi not knowing what the duece to do!