Reviews for Tainting the Roses Red
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 25 . 2/6
I cannot believe this was your first fic! It's written on such a level of perfection that I can't even begin to describe it but I'll try! You balanced a complex, original and coherent story line while seemlessly blending Bleach's characters into it with pretty much no flaws. I love the development of Ichigo and Orihime's relationship and the simple sudden revelation he has that he loves her. My heart is filled with love for this and I know I've said it before but it must be said again that your writing is superb and I hope to write as good as you someday!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 24 . 2/6
I love Ichigo! "I don't feel like it." So him to say that! Once again a great chapter!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 22 . 2/6
Wow! I wish I could write in the smooth detail that you do. Your descriptions are through but flow so my mind's eye plays a movie in my head naturally.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 21 . 2/6
Love the action! You write so magnificently I'm torn between awe and envy.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 20 . 2/5
Beautifully done! Their passion is amazing and I love that he said those words to her!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 18 . 2/5
Ugh that scene! I can't even imagine how hurt she was but at the same time admire Ichigo for trying to do the right thing.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 17 . 2/5
So heartbreaking I feel so bad for Ichigi not knowing what the duece to do!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 16 . 2/5
WOW! I wish I could write them a tenth as good as you do! So so good!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 12 . 2/5
So noble and yet so stupid. That is a compliment on the way you write Ichigo btw. Bravo!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 11 . 2/5
Heart is shattered! Oh my gosh, that was so intense and sad!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 10 . 2/5
Been tearing through this but had to say how amazing you wrote these characters! The struggle Orihime is going through rips at my heart and the effort Ichigo is showing in his own bumbling sort of way is endearing, truthful and beautiful. Also the way you write the hollow is magnificent! So much power and darkness and yet Orihime affects him so. Bravo!
Stormborn Dragneel chapter 25 . 1/5
I absolutely loved this story! Wish I had something more constructive to say but thanks for a great read.
June chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
Hey! If you have time please review your character names and go over it again for edits. Like for 'Karen' or 'Inuoe' which is supposed to be Karin and Inoue accordingly. Thank you kindly!
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 25 . 10/1/2016
This was a really interesting take on an IchiHime story and how they could have ended up together! I really liked that you introduced a whole new species as an enemy - instead of the repetitive Hollows or Aizen admirers :'D

Also, I liked that Ichigo's Hollow had such a huge part in this story and how you explored his side and how Orihime would react to him :D

I also think that you got a pretty good insight of the character's especially Orihime. I think she really beats herself up over things that Ichigo would kinda shrug off. But that's who they are and I love them exactly for that!

It really was a fun journey and I enjoyed every chapter of it!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/11/2016
I've finished reading about a week ago and I only came back to write a review and tell you that this is my favorite IchiHime fanfic. This story has the best characterizations and interpretations of both Orihime and Ichigo as seen in the manga. The push and pull was done just right. Hichigo was spot on. The silent moments were the most impactful. And I love how you wrote Orihime. She was so strong and beautiful but what I love most is that you made her the hero of the story. Thank you for writing this.