Reviews for The Learning Curve
HOT! LOVE IT!
PolarLuv chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Lol Kirk is so clueless! XP
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
wow jim kirk seems really clueless in this topic even though he is so pose to be smart
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Last chapter had me cracking up XD Who knew that was sensitive indeed XD

Anyway, loved this story! Figures Jim would think Spock was being nice the whole time when he was being more possessive than anything, haha.

I don't have much more to say other than I loved this :) Thanks for sharing!
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
ahahahaha...hehehe...heh...

Okay so I laughed pretty much all through this chapter. Oh my god. I love it XD I think my favorite part was at the restaurant, with the waiter, and Jim's all like "I'm sorry they didn't have your drink" XD Oh God. Lol. I actually laughed out loud, was not expecting that XD

I love the humorous tone :) Thanks for sharing!
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Lol, so ridiculous
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Nicely written though thought the last chapter could have gone into more details. Thanks for sharing your work
Ishtar205 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I loved that !

And I read the unedited version cause no lemon is making me grumpy :b

Kirk is so naïve, it's too fun !
BloodChocolatePudding chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
I find my self thinking that all vulcans are violently possessive in the beging ... unroll like... bonding or some thing... and even then their possessive ... just not violently so...
Any who. I LOVED THIS. and pray for more
Butterbutt chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
That was the HOTTEST thing I've read in AGES! Thank you soo much! I cannot get enough of growly, possessive!spock and OMG, I've never read adorably clueless!Kirk before but it is FANTASTIC!
Suzy chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
This is the best Star Trek fanfic I have ever read, I love possessive Spock and oblivious Jim.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
i realized that it was rated 'm,' but i really had it expected it to be more humorous or romantic than smutty- not that it wasn't romantic or down right hilarious, but wow, so kinky!
raindancer08 chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
I really enjoyed it and Kirk is completely adorable.
Shippogrl29 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Ahhhh! Kirk Is so cute and naive (how, I don't know)

and Spock is all so possessive! So CUTE! Gunna go finish it!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »