Reviews for Midweek Morning
Arianna76 chapter 1 . 8/4
Love it! :D
read-a-holic1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
:) Review no. 100... for adorable fluff :)
crazybookgirl101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
awww please make it a begging
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
As completely stupid as this seems, if there was a rabid squirrel loose in my school I'd probably go try to find it. I'm obsessed with squirrels. Seriously.
Lucy chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Loved it! Especially the AVPM references. But, I feel like something should have been totally awesome. Like, Blaine thinks Kurt is totally awesome or something. Personally, I think that is the best reference ever!
jtangel chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Just found your story - it's absolutely hilarious. I love your Wes & David... okay, off to the sequel now!
dwelian chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
dahahaha! ohhhh this gave me the giggles. I'm off to find that sequel and read it!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
this is good
AceCade chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love how you write all of them. Great characterization :)

Cute story.
Knight of Caeli chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
awww . . . all 4 boys are adorable.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
XDD omd I LOVED that...! that was just...BRILLIANT! Really! XD
AnnLuc chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I LOVED every bit of this story. especially how you portrayed Wes and David. they both are such cool and amazing characters. (indeed a bit like the Weasley twins xD) the whole idea is wonderful and funny to an almost unhealthy extend (I might as well died of laughter. I love the text messages. x3) really great job. wonderful. perfect. amazing. you have an amazing writing style.
bananathebookworm chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love crazy Wes, David, and Blaine.

This was fun to read, I really enjoyed it!
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This was as halarious as it was cute! LOLOL, and I love your note at the end: stay classy, indeed! :P Very cute, and I love Wes and David here!
rozzyadams chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Loved this!

I'm off to read the sequel now :D