Reviews for It's You
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 6/26
That was a wonderful ending to this very good tale. I love that Bella was successful in her writing career. That Masen was following his dad and grandpa into the world of being a doctor. It was very sweet that Kellan and McKenna did fall in love and marry. I do think it would’ve been great if it were Masen and Kellan though, hehehe. I really liked that Edward was happy that his babygirl was marrying Kellan. That he truly loved and trusted him with her. So great that Bella and Edward are still so very active sexually. It is adorable that they are still very much open with their PDA. Bree married Riley! Yay! And, they’ve got a little girl of their own. Perfect. This was such a treat to read. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 6/26
Gah! So effing cute. Those kids are growing so fast! I love how they talk. They love the heck out of each other too. McKenna ending up in Masen's bed often. So sweet. It was good to learn that Alice and Jasper are pregnant. And, that Rose and Emmett did have a little girl. Bella wrote a book. And they published her book! Such good news. Love her inscription to Edward, awwww. Bree being caught by Bella and Edward was funny. Surprised that she’s still with Riley all these years later. Even more surprising to learn they’ve not taken the final step with each other. Especially with six years and a bunch of love between them. Bella gave he great advice though. When they are ready, they'll know. Don’t rush it. Great chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 6/26
With all the talk from Emmett about Kellan growing up to be McKenna's husband . . . who's to say he won’t grow up to be Masen's? That would be great! Very fun chapter. Love the 'dayee'. Their parents are already hounding them to move home. However, their friends are all down there in L.A. I liked the time jump to their one year birthday. I like that Bella won’t put the babies in as Alice's models, until they can say they want to be. Very smart. I’m quite surprised that they are not pregnant again already. It’s a good thing though. Although, it is strange that Emmett and Rose haven’t started on a second one yet. I pictured them with many and Kellan is a full six months older than the twinners.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 6/26
I hope they used protection. Especially since they went back to the baby making cave . . . that place worked so well the first time. Such a risk to get pregnant that soon again. Not only to her health but, to their sanity. Emmett calling them both Mac made me giggle. When he called them Big Macs, I literally laughed out loud. Too cute. Love reading how much they are loving each other and those babies.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 6/26
Poor Bella and all that back pain for weeks. And, bed rest. Yikes. It was really cute when they were talking about what they’d both miss about her bump being gone. Funny conversation. Loved the names chosen for them both. They could go with Mac for Masen, like they do for Kam. Or Masen, as that’s a great name too. Especially since they’re most likely going to shorten McKenna down fit Mac. The grandma's were so overwhelming when they first popped int. I’m glad Edward shh'sd them. That they listened was a miracle, with how excited they were. Loved the comment about them bogarting all the holidays. That was funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 6/26
The twinners are one of each! So excited about that, YAY! I was very happy that the doctor never once called Bella sweetie this time. I like that Bella has temporarily stopped her job search. She can hop back into searching when she’s ready to. The mom's were super excited to learn it was one of each. Alice just couldn’t help herself, whoops. Love the name you chose for Rose and Emmett's baby and that they call him Kam, from his initials. Loved learning that Alice and Jasper married. Yay! Charlie has come around and is happy about the babies now, thankfully. I’m sure Irina had a lot to do with that.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 6/26
The doctor calling her 'sweetie' was very strange and a bit unprofessional. Did not like that part. She was a very nice doctor and had known Bella for a while . . . still, odd. Edward being a doctor should know how accurate those tests are. And, she took three for Pete's sake. I love when twinners are written into the story. I always hope for one of each. Usually, that’s not what happens, as that is not very common. Still, I hope. I like that they popped up to Washington to tell the parents. He had the time off and, why the heck not. Bree was fun, once again. I love that Bella makes alone time with her. It’s so important to do that.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 6/26
I’m glad that they didn’t fall immediately pregnant. Yes, it works for some women but, it isn’t the norm. The norm is months and months of your body righting itself. The baby making cave was interesting. Seems it may have worked too. I was surprised that she waited to tell him. That she didn’t run into the House ecstatic with the news. Telling him on Father's Day was cute though. I’m happy she chose what she wants to do with her degree. It’s a very tough world to get into, what she wants to do. I’m wondering if Edward will convince her to stay home and write instead? She could stay at home with the baby. *shrugs*
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 6/26
Ummm, not really the best time to get pregnant. He’s about to become an intern and that’s another four years of grueling hours at the hospital. Very many hours away from each other, as he'll be working thirty-two hour shifts, with about twelve hours of sleep, then right back on shift again. Bella will be lucky to see him in the next four years, let alone get any help from him in the baby department. There is no way around internship on the way to becoming a doctor. For the last several chapters, I just thought you’d do a time jump and he'd be graduating med school, then they’d start on their babies. He doesn’t get to pick where he goes to med school either. He goes where he is matched. Granted, he gets to submit requests to all the hospitals he wants to intern, but he gets no choice in where he’s matched. I figured, they’d move home to Forks after he finished med school, so he can work alongside his father at the hospital there . . . raising the children where they’ve got grandparents near by.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 6/26
I loved that you had him walking around the grounds internally taking everything in. It was a perfect way to show the reader what to imagine for their venue. I love that they picked the place because it reminded them of the meadow. I very much love that it was small and intimate, with only their nearest and dearest. My hubs and I went that route with our wedding and it was wonderful. A three and a half hour sit down dinner cruise on a private yacht through our San Francisco Bay. Magical. All of our guests loved it. I really, really like the vows you had for them. They were beautiful. When he refused to sing in the last chapter, I knew he'd sing for her in this one. I guessed him singing to her when they were alone in their room, after making love as husband and wife the first time. You chose a sweet route. Him in front of everyone, singing to her. I loved Charlie's reaction to seeing Bella for the first time. I have never seen a wedding where the bride picks up flowers from the guests as she walks down the aisle. That was fun. I had to look up the purple flower . . . it is a beautiful flower. Very fun wedding reception. The fruit on their wedding night was interesting. Looking forward to what else you've got planned.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 6/26
I wondered why Edward did not offer to go with Bella to meet Renee. I guess it was probably for the best, as she got her closure. She did not need Edward to be there cheering her on. It would have given Renee even more to ridicule Bella over. That was really nice that the family came down early to help them both with wedding arrangements. The gifts they all chose for each other were great. I love the one Rose gave to Emmett . . . the onesie. Too cute. He was so very excited. The wedding is next. Looking forward to it.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 6/26
Charlie and Jake were both very fun with their responses to them being engaged. Charlie, with his 'finally'. Jake, with his 'he liked it so he put a ring on it'. It was cute how Bree agreed that she would've spilled to Bella. She tried to say she wouldn't but, then caved. She's so cute. They had a bit of a fight in this one, for a very good reason. I was on Edward's side on this one. She should not have gone to see Renee. Although, I did not like his 'I forbid you' crap. At all. At least Bella got the closure she wanted by seeing her egg donor. I figured Renee was using Bella . . . it is all that woman knows how to do with Bella. I am glad that Edward and Bella both apologized, when she returned home.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 6/26
I loved that Bella, Rose and Alice won the competition. Especially since Mandy was such treat. Yet another person that won't take no for an answer. At least she had some morals, once she found out they were 'married'. I really liked that Edward and Bella spent the day with Charlie and Irina, before they all went back home. I am happy the Irina moved from Texas to live with Charlie. She is now much closer to her sister too. Very Good. I figured out that Edward was proposing, just from how weird Charlie was acting when they got there. Then later, when Esme shrieked, it was confirmed. I love where he chose to propose. I really like that they all got to see him do it . . . even though they didn't make themselves known until after. Very sweet. I wonder if all your photos and pictures would still be here, if FF didn't disable the links all those years ago? Would've liked to have seen the ring, as it sounded gorgeous.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 6/25
Maybe they can hook Felix up with Tanya? Two very clueless people . . . I bet they’d hit is off. I loved that the women walked in on Charlie and Irina making out with each other. So perfect. I adored that they got married! I love that Irina asked Bella and Charlie asked Jasper. So perfect. Emmett and Rose’s wedding was perfect for them too. Rose and the women sounded like they were beautiful. Bella and Edward having phone sex was fun. Their real sex the following morning was very hot. I have a feeling those two will be married within the year. Why wait? There is no need to. Plus, they’ll want to do it before Edward becomes an intern. Once he’s an intern, all those days separating them because he’s learning to be a doctor, won’t allow the time for them to do so. Great chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 6/25
With how loud they were being, I just knew that Irina had to have heard them. Nope. Just Jasper, thankfully. Although, it was quite funny that Jasper prompted her to tell them they woke her up. Made me laugh. I didn’t know that the house was owned by both Jasper and Edward. That was surprising. Extremely kind of Jasper to sign over his part of the house and let them have it. I was right in guessing that the other four were wanting to live together. Jasper was really excited to be moving in with Alice. Where’s he going to park that truck of his though? Emmett and Rose were so excited that they’re getting married! I love it! What an amazing thing of Rose to ask of Charlie. I love that he said yes. Renee is so very delusional. Apparently she had the same water Tanya drank in Forks. What in the Sam hell is wrong with her? How can one woman be that self absorbed and selfish to not notice what’s she’s done? No concept of the fact that Bella is spouting the truth at her, that she does NOT want anything to do with her. That she wants her out of her life permanently. I’m thrilled that Irina was there to say everything she wanted to say so many years ago when threatened by Renee. Not a fan of violence, but Renee deserved that from Irina. She was way out of line and full of hate and vitriol. I am glad she’s out of Bella’s life. Not sure it will be permanently but, at least for now. She’s gained two new moms in less than two weeks in Irina and Esme. She’s going to be okay. I didn’t know that place was Renee's. Seems when Bella ran off and away from her mom, she was still letting her pay her way. I felt so bad for Rose though. Getting thrown out of her home, just being a bystander. Thankfully, she’s got Emmett but, what if she didn’t? I’m sure all of their friends would’ve had her staying with one of them for a while. Wedding time next . . . woo-hoo!