Reviews for It's You
MilkShaikh chapter 25 . 12/2/2013
Wow what an amazing heart warming story! I love reading human stories of Bella/Edward and this by far is one of my favorite ones! Thank you for the journey and I hope you carry on writing stories like these in the future! 3 :)
Mayuri love cullens chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
Well its a great story :) i just love the love edward bella have.
LAB1 chapter 25 . 9/7/2013
This was a way cute story to read. The long and graphic lemons don't add to your story, but detract from it. I kept finding myself skipping over them. Most of the time less is more.

Your research on twins was poor as well. Identical twins just happen randomly for no reason. Fraternal twins have a genetic or medical component. The genetic tendency comes from the maternal line. The medical comes from fertility meds or taking birth control improperly. Taking the pill sporatically can cause a double ovulation resulting in fraternal twins. No Dr. In their right mind would let a woman go to 40 weeks with risk of infant death is too high to risk. A twin pg is different from a singleton.
sammieanne chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Some of these stories are so sad or mean and filled with so much drama, a love story is wonderful to read. Thank you, this story is a breath of fresh air...
sammieanne chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I hope there's not a lot of drama in this wonderful story. I love Bella and Edward together.
Southern heifer chapter 25 . 4/12/2013
Damn he is perfect!
Southern heifer chapter 24 . 4/12/2013
DAYUM - so perfect.
Southern heifer chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
I wanna raise babies with him.
Southern heifer chapter 22 . 4/12/2013
God almighty he is perfect!
Southern heifer chapter 21 . 4/12/2013
Gah! I am in love.
Southern heifer chapter 19 . 4/12/2013
I would have his twins-geesh!
Southern heifer chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
God almighty if this dude gets anymore perfect, I might die!
Southern heifer chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
God he is just so damn sweet!
Miss.Twilight.Luver chapter 25 . 4/11/2013