Reviews for It was always you
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
That was great. This fic was a run ride and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Good chapter. Sad to see this nearly over.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
That was great, and what an interesting cliff hanger to leave it at.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. It was refreshing to see Naruto initiate the kiss like that.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
I think at this point in the story it's a little too obvious to the both of them that they like each other so this will-they-won't-they is getting a little old. Still, I am enjoying this story though.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Excellent chapter.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Good chapter.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I don't recall reviewing this the first time but I have a feeling I've read this before. This is very well written.
midnightscar17 chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Sequel please
Dudtheman chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
very nice story i wish there was more to read
afi123 chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
This was nice
Hailey chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
This story is so great, honestly i even cried at a few points. I love NaruSaku, and this is definitely one the best stories I've read. You're an amazing author, keep on writing! :)
adam.zadeh.9 chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Honestly this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Keep up the great work! PS love your fanfics!
fayharuno chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
HI THERE! / I just read this story of yours. And can I just say... THIS IS THE BEST NARUASAKU FANFIC EVER! Well, you know, for me. :) HAHAHA. This is the 1st time that a story really got me smilling and rolling over my bed because it was just so sweet! :" You're a very good writer. And it's not OOC at all! Naruto is really sweet like that. :" I just really really wish that, you write more chapters. PLEASE?! :(((((((((((( Huhuhuhu. This just really kept me hanging. :( Huhuhu. But you're a good writer! Keep it up! :D
fayharuno chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Hi there! :) I'm so happy with this story! As in really! :) 3 Hehehe. I love your story, the events, everything! I just wish this happens after the war. -_- Hehehehe. Will be following you especially your stories! :) :D Bye!