Reviews for It was always you
soleilvoilier chapter 5 . 3/5
She drunk, not high or stoned. Good story though.
LemonMeringue77 chapter 8 . 2/24
A wonderful story, and enjoyable read!
Saphira Veera chapter 8 . 1/28
BLOODY HELL! OMG I am so sorry for the profanity, but you, my lovely lovely friend, have made the perfect ending to the Naruto in my mind! This story...this story is just so perfect. It runs the way how Kishi would have written it (before he goes demented and wrote a shitty one) There was the right amount of romance, the right amount of action, and humor, and the characters are so in character that I feel like this is my reality. THIS is what should have happened! Oh my God, you cannot begin to understand the amount of gratitude gushing out from every orifice towards your decision to write and publish this! Thank you thank you thank you so much! NOW if only LadyGT drew the manga version of this, our fandom will have our own little perfect world 3 I love you! I want to gush out more praises but I am still digesting over how beautiful this story is
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2017
Gah! Their build-up relationship is so good. How I wish the original series, resembles the development you wrote.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2017
perfect timing Shizune lol..!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
It has been so long since you have written this story, but still it is one of my favorite narusaku story out here . I hope that you'll have the time once more to write!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2017
Ackkk (me dying of happiness)! That was one of the best fanfics I've ever read! This is what I believe should be the TRUE ending of Naruto.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2017
Very nice,thanks for the nice plot
K chapter 8 . 3/10/2017
Its the nth time that I read this and I'm still entranced with the story! Thank you for sharing this NaruSaku piece. Stories like this remind me why I love NaruSaku above all the pairings I ever supported. I wish I can find more stories like this one. I hope one day, you find time to write NaruSaku fanfiction again, despite what happened with the manga.
xaxuzi chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
Perfect! just freaking perfect 10/10
LimJJ chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
justahippy chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
Two words - Absolutely amazing
justahippy chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Aw Naruto and Sakura are so cute. That bet that everyone made had me dying laughing lol.
justahippy chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Ugh why did Shizune had to ruined their moment. And a jealous Sakura is really amusing
justahippy chapter 2 . 4/2/2016