Reviews for It was always you
This story was really good.:)
That was super cute!
Alley McNally chapter 8 . 7/9
This is story is awesome - including the sex! I would have liked it to be a bit longer, but it was nice all the same. One note that I would make is - don't introduce a threat like those pentagram people without being willing to address it. Simply sticking their defeat off stage isn't as satisfying as it could be. It would have been nice to see him avenge his future wife and would have given legitimacy to threat you suggested that they posed. They were defeated a bit too easily. I know that you created the threat to throw them together, but the threat needed to be bigger! Good work and I can't wait to see what you write next!
samuraipanda85 chapter 8 . 6/29
Great story.
samuraipanda85 chapter 5 . 6/29
If stealing a kiss can make him smile like that, image what sex will be like.
samuraipanda85 chapter 4 . 6/28
*smirking intensifies*
samuraipanda85 chapter 3 . 6/28
Way to cockblock Shizune. Such a buzzkill. If you're not standing in the way of one Hokage having a drink, you're stopping another from winning the heart of the love of his life.
TheExilez chapter 8 . 3/15
Really fun fic, definitely worth reading. If you're looking for action, those scenes are a bit lacking so this may not be for you; although, the scenes aren't actually 'bad', just a background element. If you're looking for some fluff with a relationship build up, then this is great!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
That was great. This fic was a run ride and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Good chapter. Sad to see this nearly over.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
That was great, and what an interesting cliff hanger to leave it at.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. It was refreshing to see Naruto initiate the kiss like that.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
I think at this point in the story it's a little too obvious to the both of them that they like each other so this will-they-won't-they is getting a little old. Still, I am enjoying this story though.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 3 . 12/12/2014