Reviews for It was always you
K chapter 8 . 3/10
Its the nth time that I read this and I'm still entranced with the story! Thank you for sharing this NaruSaku piece. Stories like this remind me why I love NaruSaku above all the pairings I ever supported. I wish I can find more stories like this one. I hope one day, you find time to write NaruSaku fanfiction again, despite what happened with the manga.
Blvck Pluto chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
Perfect! just freaking perfect 10/10
LimJJ chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
LOVE YOUR STORIES. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!
justahippy chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
Two words - Absolutely amazing
justahippy chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Aw Naruto and Sakura are so cute. That bet that everyone made had me dying laughing lol.
justahippy chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Ugh why did Shizune had to ruined their moment. And a jealous Sakura is really amusing
justahippy chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
Ramen is life
justahippy chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
The conversation between Naruto and Tsunade was so good. They just had this chill vibe.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2015
This story was really good.:)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
That was super cute!
Alley McNally chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
This is story is awesome - including the sex! I would have liked it to be a bit longer, but it was nice all the same. One note that I would make is - don't introduce a threat like those pentagram people without being willing to address it. Simply sticking their defeat off stage isn't as satisfying as it could be. It would have been nice to see him avenge his future wife and would have given legitimacy to threat you suggested that they posed. They were defeated a bit too easily. I know that you created the threat to throw them together, but the threat needed to be bigger! Good work and I can't wait to see what you write next!
samuraipanda85 chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
Great story.
samuraipanda85 chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
If stealing a kiss can make him smile like that, image what sex will be like.
samuraipanda85 chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
*smirking intensifies*
samuraipanda85 chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Way to cockblock Shizune. Such a buzzkill. If you're not standing in the way of one Hokage having a drink, you're stopping another from winning the heart of the love of his life.