Reviews for My Immortal
Gemjj chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Hey, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this.
This is exactly the sort of thing s4 was missing. They never gave us much ryan and summer bonding, which as they both loved marissa the most would have been the most natural thing.
I think instead of summer and her stages of grief at the therapist and ryan andhis cage fighting, this wwould have been perfect. With a little seth jealousy at their new bond...
Anyway, loved it!
Biggrod1220 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That's a very sweet story. On the one hand, I kind of feel bad for Seth, but on the other hand, my mind is saying "Screw him! They should SO kiss at the end of that story." And I don't mean hardcore making out. I mean they kiss softly and passionately for a minute, then just lay in each others arms until they fall asleep with Summer's head on Ryan's chest. Lol. But anyway, great story.
oclover11 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I really like this. I wished something like this did happen in season 4...I didn't think they honored the legendary character of Marissa Cooper in the ways they honored characters like Caleb and even stupid Johnny...I really miss her and the show overall.

I can't bear myself to watch season 4 without Marissa there...ugh it's not the same; the "fantastic four" was what made the show. sigh I could go on forever about how killing Marissa off was the worst decision Josh made but it's been almost five years, time to get over it.

Thanks for the great story- made my day
Michal chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Loved it!

My favorite line: "Wow. Nice abs. I approve. No wonder Cohen always cheats on me with you."

I can totally see Summer saying it lol.
TheChic chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Despite my Ryan/Marissa issues, this was very sweet. Of course, MY concept of Summer comforting Ryan would have been quite different!

i"I mean the wife beater and the hoodie… you look hot in it and all, but it doesn't scream out 'teen heart throb.' /i - - - oh, you are so ibad/i
Random-Girl87 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
this was such a beautiful fic!

You wrote Ryan&Summer perfectly!

And thank you so much for dedicating it to me! :D
OCgirl411 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
amazing story:D
xMadeline11x chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I really liked it :) I loved s4 Ryan and Summer and I wish they would've gone deeper into their friendship.
grahad8 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Really enjoyed this. They had quite a connection, Ryan & Summer,and you have really captured that. Keep writing please!