Reviews for No Point
Io Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/8
ZOMFLG THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS *Passes out*
I just I juuust... Feel Io doesn't get enough love. Everybody is all over Shion, but seriously, I would have preferred Io to get an ending 1000000 times before Shion. I don't have anything against him, but... okay, okay, I'm just terribly biased by my love of Io...
Rockleerox93 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I just finished the game a few days ago (I got all 7 endings and some bad endings...), but alas, I am also on the JosexIo train. I just think...this was a good capture of the insensitive attitudes toward Io (excluding the sweet Evan), and like, I know the game was focused on Guys as the main romantic interest, but I still felt...that Io deserved something uplifting. You know? Like maybe if not love, he receives some self confidence? I dunno. But anyway-you are like, one of the only JosexIo writers on ffnet! I still can't believe it. I want to write something in depth about Jose and Io too...they deserve it you know? And in the 3rd Shion ending, Jose and Io showed up at Guys restaurant together and ate at a table (like a couple :0)! So there's hope!
bunnygirl867 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I'm so sorry if when u read this review u might b mad but I can't help but hate it on how he treat Io
Himikaz13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I wuv ure Enzai fics I wonder if u heard of Katekyo hitman reborn if u did can u make a crossover between kateko hitman reborn an Enzai where Vallewilda meets Squalo Superbi (VOI)