Reviews for The 405 Gets Plowed
resaw chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
OK. That's different (at least in my reading experience). Kind of like watching a train (or car) wreck. I couldn't pull my eyes away. I was previously unaware of the "Adorable Psycho" genre, so I had to see how it played out. I had a bemused smile on my face all the way through. Thanks for an entertaining and creative story.
Awesome45 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Lol nice community, lie to me and Fauxlivia references.
Alex Mcpherson chapter 1 . 4/15/2012

Words just... dont describe how... well..

Funny, at first... I'm not much into blood-thirsty humour.

Damn that's twisted.
Crumby chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was hilarious. Maybe the craziest AP ever.

Casey's drunk pronunciation, Chuck's twisted mind, the Interns, so many nice touches/little things, I'd be pretty much quoting the entire thing if I wanted to list them.

Really FUN read! :)
Michelle Knight 1188 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
"What are you wearing?"

Hahaha wow that line had me in stitches. Sexting gone horribly, horribly wrong. I can just hear Darth Vader's theme song in the background. :) Great job with this story.
Notorious JMG chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh my dear sweet baby Jesus in the manger.

I cannot breathe because I've been laughing so hard.

This was unquestionably the Adorable Psycho's most psycho turn yet, and yet it may have also been her most hilarious.

And you have to live in or around L.A., don't you? That's really the only way you could know that "405" is the equivalent of a four-letter word.

*FULL DISCLOSURE: I effing despise the 405. It actually tried to kill my Mitsubishi. Twice. And then, three years later, it tried to kill my Volvo, for good measure.*

My point? SO VERY WELL DONE. You should write more AP.
HollowIchigo91 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I...I...I don't even know what to say to that...
Graceless O'Scanlin chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wow, just... Wow. I'm kind of scared and amused by this AP.
klingoncowboy chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is actually funnier the 2nd and 3rd time around... unfortunately the wild bray of klingoncowboy laughter has scared and quite possibly scarred the dangdawg and caused the locals to shut off their hearing aides... ( it's a retirement area y'all! )... Thank you kindly for sharing...
Striker-wolverine1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
So funny. Loved your AP take. Loved the Halycon reference. Reviewed Fates, put this comment there by mistake.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I'd like to list everything that made me chuckle, but that would make this review ridiculously long. Casey and Chuck working together, the Interns, just the whole darn thing. Wonderful, as usual.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Ah, LA traffic. You can always depend on it to be there to suck some of your soul out. And I totally applaud Casey for staying so coherent despite the alcohol. Love to the interns.
Michael66 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Good lord! The wife's asleep and I must laugh. Seriously, I had to go to can just let it out. The laugh, that is.

Many thanks for sharing!
ne71 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I always wondered what it would be like if Michael Bay directed "Adorable Psycho: The Movie."

This was a brilliant kind of brilliant. From Chuck and Casey's comradery in the face of a great challenge, to the interns' nicknames (Intern Other Asian!), to the attention span of a gerbil on speed, and pretty much everything in between, I hate you in the best way possible for writing something this funny, Frea.

The Bay reference came to me when Sarah did her 360 looking for Chuck after the biker gang carnage. It just felt like something from "Bad Boys MXIVVII." Oh, and a bit earlier, when she swings the shotgun up? Love the cut to "shots fired on the 405!" Awesome.

The only possible negative thing I can think to say about this story is, where does anyone go from here?

Random Equinox chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Oh. My. GOD!

It can be challenging to take someone else's character in your writing and accurately and faithfully portray his or her voice, mannerisms, personality and essence. You have risen up to that challenge and conquered it, Frea! This is flat-out hilarious!

Of all the things you could have thought up, I would NEVER have thought of a traffic jam causing everyone to go to Defcon 1! Or that Sarah would re-name the Castle personnel after Glee characters? And to have Sarah trick out her ride and personal arsenal until it's almost as lethal as the Adorable Psycho herself?

No wonder Casey's implemented all sorts of protocols to minimize the damage she inevitably causes! No wonder he'd try and drink himself into a stupor (and I love how Chuck tries to keep him relatively sober). No wonder Chuck has to grab a chopper to fly over and satisfy AP's insatiable appetite (in a Hummer instead of out in public, but we can't have everything)! I'm lucky I was alone when I read this-I think I would have gotten some weird looks from all my snorts and laughter!

Well done, Frea!