Reviews for The Human Condition
Laura6561 chapter 25 . 21h
I soooo wish you would write more! I have been ignoring important things in my life just to read this!
bobo1013 chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 25 . 1/7/2014
Two doctors...oh my dirty mind just went to all the right places lol
misuky7 chapter 25 . 12/14/2013
This was fangtastic, I completely adore this story. I am so glad they didn't die, adding Jenny and Jack to the story was a real twist. I love that Martha and Jake are getting married. :3
natural-blues chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
Headcanon totally accepted, no going back now
Royslady51 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Please specify Duplicate Doctor down where it asks for which characters are included...because the way you have it set up now, just mentioning 10th, when I set the filters to ask the search to EXCLUDE the duplicate, I get this stupid thing anyway.

Passing Rose off to a twin/clone is insulting. I don't care if he's a copy, he's still not the Doctor and passing her to the clone is the same thing as telling her she's no better than a streetwalker.

I despise 10.5...and when I exclude him from my searches I don't want him showing up anyway! Label your stories correctly.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 25 . 7/22/2013
this was a very intresting story i didnt think i would like it but i love it just so much
Kylaia78 chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
Have really enjoyed your story so far and look forward to the continued chapters. Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing skills.
JustATemporaryEscape chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
No! Why!? Ugh no no no!
JustATemporaryEscape chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
No. No no no, no. I swear if something tears them apart I will die. If she is immortal or something, I will lock myself in closet and never come out again. No. No. No. No. I want Rose and this Doctor together forever.
JustATemporaryEscape chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
This is so good
Riannya chapter 25 . 5/19/2013
I sorta feel like I hopped on a carousel that turned out to be a monster roller coaster. I am not sure i understood the twists and flips, but damn what a ride.
MittknightDr chapter 25 . 4/5/2013

Rose gets the Tenth and the Eleventh?!

AbyssalSiren chapter 25 . 2/10/2013
Oh, my! *frantically fanning self* Bravo. This chapter was truly a masterpiece, a scintillating feast for the senses in all it meaning, from beginning to current. I love every bit of it. I eagerly await the next installment.
MizzVicki chapter 25 . 1/14/2013
Mmmmm Double Dr SeKKS!

pseudoephedrine hydrochloride? Really? Liquid decongestant?