Reviews for To Die at Your Lips
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is great! Good job!
Vanitas has feelings for Aqua!
xXPrincessMXx chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Is there such a thing as... darkly sweet? I don't think so, as I have never heard of it before... but that was just the correct thing for this story.

Darkly sweet.

Poor Vanitas... who would want to be a tear? I'm sure they were not happy tears.

But well, he's dark after all. Nice story :D Very... darkly sweet.
Radiant Silver Star chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
So my mission is to leave a review for everything you've written. It's going to take me a while. -;;

Well, I can't honestly say that Vanitas/Aqua is my favorite of your pairings. Actually, with any other author, I'd probably have to refuse a Van/Aqua story. But since I've read your other works and have gotten familiar with your style, I'm comfortable enough with it.

I found it amusing that Vanitas's name was not mentioned throughout the story. Perhaps your intent was to help the reader empathize with him by not mentioning his name, which has a very dark, villainous association with it due to his role in the game. Maybe this wasn't what you meant to do, but I certainly got that out of this story.

I will assume this is the first you've written of this pairing to help me better understand your characterization of Vanitas. I felt that his actions suited him, particularly when he first wakes, and I can easily see him reacting in a similar manner if he were ever to experience feelings of attraction within the canon.

So, good one-shot. The overall effect was sort of poignant, and I see that this will be continued in another story. I can't wait to see how that one contributes to this plot!

Happy writing!

-RSS
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
0_0 I love this. This is fantastic, well-written, and reminds me of all the thousands of reasons I love this pairing. You write Vanitas wonderfully, even when he's trying to kiss Aqua - a wonderful feat, mind you.

Lovely, lovely job

-RV
TheAnnoyingVoice chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
You know what I really like about this story? How you focused a lot on Aqua crying even in her unconscious state. I love how you described that, and I really like Vanitas's reaction to his tears, and how commands her to stop crying again. That inner struggle again. Beautiful. I also like how you had him move in to kiss her, but he couldn't because of some sort of invisible restraint.

And this line: How fortunate they are, he thought, that they are born from your eyes, that they live caressing your face, and, in death, they are a kiss on your lips…

It's amazing. Very poetic, and pretty. So much imagery in just one single line.

Great job.
MechaUltimaZero chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Whoa. My mind is officially blown. Okay, this is now one of my top 5 Kingdmo Hearts pairings.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Wow, just wow. I don't have any words for this. The most impressive thing is that I can't imagine him do that, yet he's still in character.
Darkened-Skys chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
O_O

This is so good. I love this pairing.

You did a really nice job writing this. Keep up the good work.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Loved it!
Nini chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Wow, This was cool! Who knows, maybe it happened? They never told us, how or when Vanitas left Neverland, Or what he did before it x3
Orochimarisu chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Great one-shot! You wrote them both to be in character really well.