Reviews for Father Figure
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/23
Yeah... very proud...

The Winchester should be proud of this generation Winchester !

John and Dean was just too different and shouldn't get compared, indeed...
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
LOL - "-seriously, when had a figure popping in and out of their room stopped being weird?-" ...
loved the line "Sam watched as another wall went up in his brother's heart, brick by determined brick, cutting off one more person...Because where Dean was concerned, Sam verses anyone else? Sam always won." You Betcha!
wow.. remembering being dead... good for Sam to not force Dean to say it..
BTW, really enjoy seeing this episode from the POV that didn't make it into the show. Dean waking up & calling Cas, figuring out what to do about Anna, how Dean reacted when sent back after a dead Sam, and them going full circle, driving to the Campbell's hideaway.
I like the idea of John being proud of his sons.
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Awesome :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh my word. This one is written out so well, makes so many good points about Dean being Sam's parents and brother without ever having a good parent himself and then how scared Dean was at this point in the story line. The spot they were revisiting brought back tons of really emotional memories, but then you made it even more emotional after that. Whoa.
SayLo chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I like
remy-areyousrs chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Amazing.

-Peace x
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I enjoyed this story, and spin you put on Sam's thoughts from the episode. It's nice when the storylines can be fleshed out like this. -tvj12
Zyanya chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Papa Winchester was never a good parent but he raised two persons capable of depend just in eachother an no one else...I always love this windows of understanding from Sam's POV, he so cleaver...this moments when he just see all the bad things in his life so clear..great job!
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Dean was just so stretched thin and rubbed raw during this part of Season 5 and you captured his emotional turmoil perfectly here.

'He'd never compared his dad to Dean. Never, when it would've been so natural to. Dean had been his parent for so many years, after all, mother and father as well as brother. But some part of Sam knew how catastrophically John would fail to measure up to that standard' - Amen to that!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Loved this, a really good read - thanks.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Oh, this is so very lovely.
Zaphire chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was great... I didnt get to read it till now... am glad I got to though.. cause it remind me why I actually use to watch the show, which I now cringe when I SEE ON TV.. But thsi reminded me of the love for the show and kind of flls the gaps the writers in the show are too dumn to do... I WISH THEY could hire you :)
ariex04 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I like this story. The Sam and Dean interactions were great :). Nice job with it!
Illucida chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This was very enjoyable to read. Great missing scenes.
Nilah chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That was awesome. Loved it! It gave me a little of the Sam and Dean I've been missing from the new eps. Thank you.