Reviews for A night at Haunted Hill
meepasaurus rex chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
very good but does mirajane really have to sound so evil?
RosetheWolfgirl chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
I love panterlily he is funny and awesome! Awesome story!
Scrat chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Awesome! want more!
Ulcaasi chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
I'm pretty certain I've read this before. Just never reviewed it. Strange. Awesome story. Also *pokes with stick* you're not dead are ya?
Nine By Two chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Nice story! By the way, Levy only needs her pen to write and rewrite runes, not to use her Solid Script :) Great job on this fanfic!
FunCat chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
ha ha haa ...so cute :)
FunCat chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Aowaaaa...Cute story. I enjoyed it!
hope you'll write more and more about my favourite couple Gajeel X Levy
Thanks for your wonderful efforts to write about Them
FunCat chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
OMG
I was going to die of laughter..XD
LOVE IT TOO MUCH
Ohdontmindme chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
wahhhhh! so cuteeeeeeee!
SavFFLover chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
i forgot to add about how creative and well thought out your storyline was! No loose ends :) I think it was perfect for that length.
SavFFLover chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Great great story full of fluffy goodness. Awww I love that Mirajane was so intrusive and was actually behind it all :)
You kept the charactwrs pretty in chatacter and had heaps of description so i could imagine the scene. Good job :)
I especially liked how Gajeel had his weakness to seeing Levy naked XD

there were just a few english grammer mostakes but othwr than that. Keep on writing the great work :)
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
This was pretty good. I liked it. Nice job.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
ohhh i know what gajeel mean! he could sneak in levy's room and do his fantasies with her! am i right?
ivy crussevier chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
oh...its night time. i wonder what would they do?
Scarabeye3000 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
HI!

Let me just say that I love this story, it's really good to read and I didn't even know that Gremlins don't like PINK. (might have to redo my wardrobe because of that)

Anyways, votre conte est magnifique, I'm so thrilled of this story, its so wonderful to have writers that can release these kinds of stories.

I've been here in this site for like forever, but its really nice to know that even if you are quite busy or have commitments, you can still do this. I was very entertained, merci...

Cheers,