Reviews for Fallen Angels Descend
Opal Gemstone chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
Just like an actual Panty and Stocking episode
Except it needs more swears and insults xD - Just kidding

Would read again
I applaud you.
Good job
Epic Ebi chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
This is some of the funniest shit I have read in a while.

I love how everyone is in-character. Panty and Brief are just awesome together (especially at the end. Lol). I've always wanted to read a PSG fanfic since I've seen the show. Boy am I glad I found this.

I think I'll read the Christmas story now. Great job.
CatCrescent chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Absolutely hilarious! The ending was the best, and everything played out just like an actual episode. I enjoyed it, apart from the occasional spelling mistake. Wonderful job.
EverSoNitro chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
Great story! It really fit the show well, I could see this being an actual episode.
SOTG chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
AMAZING

I think you truly captured the essence of PSG here. Keep it up, I can't wait for more!
uki200 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
This story kicked sooo much ass! Please, please, Please! More Brief and Panty c:
Insomniackid7 chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Nice job. It was extremely funny.

DS
Miss Snicket chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Story was awesome to the max! Hope you write more of them! Lolz! Panty gets semxy guys at the end and Breif has his dream come true!
Gaztasterofpork chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Lol that was awesome! Panty's in Heaven with hot and spicy guys while Stocking's in hell by the bitter taste of them :)

Great story! Really kept up with the characters but in the end it's probably the death penalty for poor Brief.
Insomniackid7 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
A bunch of side stories would be funny, or if there are so many different parts of Stocking's mind she visits them one chapter at a time. Great Job, by the way.

DS
top gear tony chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Lol, knock her out with the dildo. That made me laught. Good chapter.
top gear tony chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Ok I really must say, you are good at capturing the characters, i'm really starting to enjoy this and so I hope you keep it up.
Scrya V chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
hey niiiice. do go on.
Gaztasterofpork chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Cool a PSG story with some depth?I look forward to the next chapters of Panty goes crazy-er!
Psychid chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
I really don't have much to say about this chapter, except that it was a good one, as always.

I await the next chapter (if there's going to be one, anyway). C: