Reviews for My heart belongs to you
UR NO.1 FAN chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
BEST FANFIC EVER!
missjankowski chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Hey, are going to make sequel for this story?

This story is really good. You should write more girl! :)
KareBear1965 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
that was really cute.

Hugs
Yadlender2007 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Awesome! Yay! Bella got her dream come true! Edward got his Bella!

Also, I can't believe Rosalie had the audacity to hug James after the Football game was over instead of running into Edward's arms. This was a sign of disrespect towards her boyfriend. I loved the way Edward reacted to Rosalie and put her in her place as well by leaving her alone.

I can only admit there was once error in the part two of the story. I noticed Rosalie is Edward's girlfriend but there is a part where is says Tanya. Just wanted to let you in on that small little detail.

Overall, I love this two-shot very much! Keep up the good work My Angel! Love it very much!
Yadlender2007 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Hello Zaicha! I just read your two-shot story and was blown away! I loved the way you expressed the way Edward & Bella used to spend so much time together until Rosalie came into the picture. I love the way you write the different point of views of each character and their emotions. This two shot part one was breathless. It's a dream any girl would love to achieve by having the sexy, handsome guy live across from you and then sneak in through your window. However, sometimes these dreams do not come true and we have to face reality. Keep up the good work! Post some more of your amazing stories.