Reviews for Lumen in Coelo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
haa interesante momento de enamorados y que detallista se mostro megamente
starbrightnights chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I liked this and really enjoyed the detail you put into it :)

Ah, good old Irn Bru. Surprisingly, it doesn't seem to be that popular over here in the UK anymore, but my other half loves the stuff!

I just have two questions: 1 - why were there Irish dancers there and not Scottish ones? And 2 - where was the PWP you mentioned? :p Haha. Seriously, though, this had some very sweet bits in it, especially the end, which was lovely.
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Baron's Girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I don't know a thing about Scottish culture, so srry I can't fully appreciate this, but I thought it was a wonderful and very-well written.

I had a fangirl moment when she proposed! w
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Dear Susan:

Looks good to me. The one thing I might change is the explanation of who Alex Beaton is (I've always written my stories on a let-'em-look-it-up principle); apart from that, it's probably the best Challenge story since "De Medietate Lunæ". (Don't tell Kiryn, XxParadoxical-PrincessxX, HelloSweetyMerryChristmas, or xXIt's Only The NightXx that I said that, though.)

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Very sweet; Roxanne gave Megamind a lovely day. The Highland games sound like a lot of fun and very exciting. Roxanne wanted to share something that she enjoyed with Megamind and he found a lot of things to like. Very nice look at the characters. I'll have to check out the movie. Thank you for posting this.
Lupinista chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
super cute! this was very enjoyable to read. and you are a fantastic writer. I love your attention to detail.
Greenhemoglobin chapter 1 . 11/16/2010