Reviews for Memory
Matharose111612 chapter 1 . 2/1
Yeah! Very good!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is just wonderful, and I wish we could have seen something along these lines in the actual movie. Oh well, I guess that's why we have fan fiction! :)

Thanks so much for writing Dastan and Tamina so well. They are definitely one of my OTPs, and I love reading about them.

Hope you write more.

-Shani :)
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
i like this. i thought it was really good.
xBlownxAwayx chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I love it!
Komeko-chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Lovely, simply lovely!

I love how you mixed the movie in with it at the same time. Pure genius. :]

Lots of love,

Allie[:

P.S. I love this story so much. ;D
Godess of the Sands chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
hey i will use a quote by the Sheik eh em "I love this!" lol u shud do more
Don't ever change chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
only thing i can say is...

SO CUTE!

great job!
Zoey303 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
sooooo good! I wish you would keep writing!
Woffles92 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Ohhh I like. A much nicer, wrapped up all nice like a present, ending. The bit where Tamina falls is however one of my favourite bits of the movie and it wouldn't have been the same without it. HOWEVER, this is really good, nicely written and I liked it very much :D
Elcee chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
ohhhhh, loved it, haven't read anything else like it :) would love it to continue!
elanor of aquitania chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Hmm, IMO a myth about a coming of age (Dastan reaching wisdom and greatness) needs the sacrifices to be devastating, therefore it doesn't work for me that Tamina is saved.

I like that you wrote this story to pursue the idea that Tamina remembers. Thus, as a ficlet it works, but with respect to adding to a myth (which I take PoP to be) it doesn't. So IMO it's interesting fanfiction, and I thank you for entertaining us.

Moreover, IMO each piece of writing adds to experience and thus improves later writings.
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I liked this ending much, much, much, much, much, much, much more than the movie ending. Great work!
IvoryMoonlight chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
well this was different and very sweet..! I really liked it, i liked that Tamina remembers too! you did a good job, keep up :)

Best Wishes,xPrincessxOfxYourxHeartx
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I think you should continue this story! ;D
leoshunny1985 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
love it and i hope theres another chapter