Reviews for Imprint Imperfection
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I loved it! So hot! I always thought that Edwards mind reading abilities were wasted on Bella... With Leah, Edward can read her mind and please her as he goes, lucky bitch! LOL!

I absolutely love Leah, she is my favorite character and I think you did her justice... Her and Edward are such an interesting pairing, so creative!

So if Edward had come back from Alaska 1 years later instead of a few weeks later like the book, He wouldn't have figured out that he couldn't read Bella's thoughts, would have never been fascinated with her enough to spare her life, then want to get to know her, they never would have fell in love and I can easily see Edward happening upon Bella and draining her before he even thought about it...

The thing that makes me saddest about that, though, is poor Jacob, who would have been in full-on love mode by this time... Jacob would have been devastated by Bella's death as witnessed by Leah, and would have been demanding Edwards ashes but Leah's imprint changed everything...

I like how you kept Victoria in this one-shot and she was the one responsible for hurting Leah, but the injuries gave Edward a chance to stay around Leah, without running and to take care of her, to really listen to her thoughts and her dreams and to start falling in love with her...

I got a kick out of Edward trying to fight his desire for Leah and then wanting to date and marry her, so sweet... though I understand their mating, I still kinda wish they had held to their human traditions and got married first because their humanity is what they share with each other, the only part of them that isn't at war with it's mortal enemy... I also would have like to here more words of claiming from Edward while he was making love to Leah for the first time... But that was a completely awesome lemon, very passionate and tender and you did a great job balancing Edwards awkward first time with his mental experience/knowledge.. Great one shot!
twihart21 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
that was amazing! you're awesome! be my beta? oh wait, you already are! please write me something. anything. we'll talk about it and come up with something. hahaha
shelbron chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was awesome :)
xXMikkaXx chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Loved it )
tsurugaren chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Loved this! I like how you write this pairing. Please make it a sequel or more one shot on Leah and Edward!
Twilifed113 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Loved it!

I'm still E/B, all the way, but your Leah and Edward are adorable.

Very talented writing. Your beginning sentences especially were beautifully written ;)

Good job :)))

Love it :D
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
well done
s m Neal chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
i want a sequel. you don't have to do a full on story but a long one shot just like this
mehr03 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
awesome fic...loved it...hope u write more abt this pairing...thks and gudluck
27 | « Prev Page 1 2