Reviews for A Pair of Emerald Earrings
Milene Lira chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Aw, Mack! I am besotted with this chapter, more than the others. And read this listening to "Enchanted" by the cute Taylor Swift, made your writing more magical and fantastic. Beautiful. *_*

Can't wait to see the emerald earrings.

ps: I was look forward to who will be play Renesmee in the movie BD, and what's the name of the little actress?

MACKENZIE FOY, haha.

I remember you when I saw it. :')

Hugs and kisses.
sarasticks chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
"Because devastatingly handsome surgeons who have the Kama Sutra memorized are a coveted breed of husband."

Hell yea.
wontusethisaccountagain chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
This was very sweet and very pretty. I look forward to reading the final chapter.

Please update soon.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
This was so beautiful, Mackenzie! I loved the descriptions of the quilts and the entire chapter was just so romantic ;)

I can't wait to read about her reaction to the earrings!
dancing-Becca chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
That was lovely! (: I would love a pair of emerald earrings.
ermireallydontcare chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Lovely chapter - I particularly enjoyed all the flirtation between the two of them :)
Ava Lia chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
I loved it again, Mackenzie!
unromantic-clara chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
I always feel refreshed after reading this story. It's like a guilty pleasure. :-)
OpiumCakes chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
I wish I was Esme.
rabba chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Excellent!
Ivytruce2 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Gorgeous! I was so pleased to see another chapter of this; almost forgot about this lovely story! It's so romantic and easy-breezy. )
baca chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
I loved this chapter. They were so carefree and playful, yet so tender, passionate and loving with each other:

"You're turning me into something depraved, my dear," Carlisle accused, his voice breathless in the shade of the heavy leaves that surrounded their bare bodies.

Esme smiled impishly as her fingers traveled up the span of his back. "Likewise."

And the doves! It was wonderful to hear about them again. I like that you let Carlisle and Esme rememeber moments that were important for them.

And of course I'm looking forward to the emerald earrings...

"What if I told you there was a way you could keep the sea?"
SonicTeamCE chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
simply adorable Mackenzie :)
Just4Me chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Simply perfection.
GleekGirl chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Squeee! Each chapter is more delightful than the last! I loved that part when they were frolicking in the ocean. Sigh.

I'm sad there's only one more chapter...
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »