Reviews for A Pair of Emerald Earrings
Ivytruce2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Beautiful! I love how Esme was so excited for the trip, and I like that you included Em and Rose too. :) So sweet. Update soon.
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Most enjoyable, I look forward to reading more on these two!

Thank you..
sarasticks chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Wow that was fast! haha I'm so excited for this. Makes me want to visit india. :3 Update soon
baca chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
"Take me away, Doctor Cullen."

Take me away, indeed. The atmostphere you created here took me exactly to the places, time and situations you described. I could particularly relate to looking at the books in the library. And all those descriptions of India made me wish to travel... I'm also glad that you mentioned the family and Esme's feelings for them so beautifully.

You are seriously spoiling your readers with your wonderful stories. Thank you.
dancing-Becca chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This is such a cute idea! I can't wait to read more! - (:
Milene Lira chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Sweet, I like it, I hope you update!
cindershock chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
omg. how do you write so much all the time? do you like never leave the computer? No offence but that's not healthy!

But this was still great.:P
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Aw I love everything you write. But can you please update Stained glass soul?
OpiumCakes chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Jeez ML you're on a roll! Love it!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I LOVED it! I can't wait to read about what they do there, since I haven't been to India myself! Another masterpiece, Mackenzie! :)
misty fairy chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
A lovely story.

I am a little new to the website but have been enjoying your writing for a while.

I add you to favorite authors because I love all of your stories.

I love the way you write so many things for Esme and Carlisle.

Thank you for sharing.
wontusethisaccountagain chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This is really cute! I'm nearly as excited as Esme to see what they get up to in India. What are they going to feed on, by the way? They can't snack on cows as they are sacred to Hindus, right? And how is Carlisle going to get along with Hinduism and Buddhism? That's a question no one has addressed in any fanfiction I've seen.

Please update soon!
Castaway Teddy chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This is a great start and such a sweet idea! I look forward to seeing how their trip goes! :)

~ Teddy