Reviews for A Pair of Emerald Earrings
Andi's books chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Finally got around to read the whole thing

and it was great!

Keep up the amazing work.
Reggie Jolie chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
lovely

nice chapter
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
absolutely sweet, charming and exciting.

Carlisle and Esme on a journey to India. could not be better

nice chapter
AmberlynotKimberly chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
This story is just so endearing. I'm loving every word :) Can't wait to read more! 3
Jhen6996 chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Awww. Loved this story beyond words! It was so sweet I almost got tooth decay! I laughed when Esme tucked the dagger into Carlisle's boot. Damn, that's HOT! Edward's confusion was expected, I think he wouldn't want to know the "details" of their trip though lol.

Also, I'm happy that Elizabeth has read YOUR story! That's awesome really! Now she knows we need to have more Carlisle and Esme moment in the movie! :)
Maggie chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Thank you for sharing a beautiful and thoughtful and romantic story! I greatly enjoyed reading it and I bet Elizabeth did as well ;]
Maggie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Incredibley sweet! I love Esme and Carlisle in your story. They seem more playful and real than more of those other i read.
loveaprettyboy chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Goodness! That's amazing Mackenzie! Wow, how did that happen? Congratulations, you deserve the recognition for your beautiful stories, and I hope that it leads to big things for you.

Lovely playful chapter by the way, and hooray for the return of the long prince boots! Prince or pirate is fine by me! I'm gobsmacked by your vh1 news - I'm going to see if I can find it somewhere later. Congratulations again, it's incredible! X
Natalia Mazaur chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Oh man, congrats on Elizabeth Reaser reading your story! That's so cool! And this story rocks, by the way. :)

Now let's see if I can get Kellan Lutz to read my story, "Cullen Cooking 101" . . .
dans la chambre chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
oh wow... ROFL I just saw the video of Liz reading this and I have to say - HILARIOUS! I'm still clutching my sides.

What a trip.
MsAllie chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I dont know if you already know this, but Elizabeth Reaser read this ff in VH1! Chek it out! :)
ruininglives chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
i get that you're trying to take over as the "best" carlisle/esme author on the site but at this point its just getting kind of rediculous.

dont you have anything more important to do in life than sitting there writing your headache inducing purple prose for everyone to gush over?

you can act all sweet about it but your not fooling me. you have a classic queen bee syndrome i think you need to get over your self mackenzie.
ruininglives chapter 5 . 6/17/2011

Palentina chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
See, I knew why they picked your story for Liz to read! It's only the most well written Esme fic around. :D

Seriously, grats and hats off to you.
trust.the.wind chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
You did an amazing job! No wonder they choose your story to read!

Thanks for all these great stories. :)
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »