Reviews for Goku and Bulma
slugmanslime chapter 7 . 11/27/2017
I've never ever considered this kind of pairing and yet when its here in my face it seems so perfect and pure and they balance each other so well! Goku is kind of ditzy but so strong and kind-hearted, and offers that kind of goofy balance to Bulma's cutting intelligence and tact.
random chapter 3 . 10/14/2017
this is so sad m crying
Trevor Arthur chapter 7 . 9/21/2016
I have been very fond of this show since its infancy. I also began writing after I survived Viral Congestive Heart Failure, and it occured to me as well that I bare most closely to Goku in character, though it took becoming a man to realize it was full circle. This story was touching and I could not have put it better if I tried. The more realistic effects of these events upon the characters has always become stronger each time I have come back to enjoy their stories. I have a vivid imagination and am glad, for not just the pain and beauty of the writing early in this fanfiction but the battle, was potently intoxicating and violent. So colorful and lucid. What a sting it was to feel Goku's transformation in the twilight of his depression. Thank you so much for this. As far as I am concerned, this is exactly what happened. Bulma and Goku, they always belonged together. Bravo! Bravo...
leezy chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
from now on I am a chichi hater goku die for her come on reading that part broke my hart
kaitenglory chapter 7 . 3/25/2016
if they made a negative shenron for this wish, what would it be like?
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
How do you find piccolo and chi chi
Fairyhaven13 chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Sigh... Vegeta's defeat pained me horribly, I'm a VegetaXBulma fan forever and he's my fav, but you did this pairing well, too. I hope Veggie's okay.
WillS3D chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
Im going TBH, Goku really wouldnt care that Chi-Chi left him, like when he came back 7 years after Cell just to participate for the Tournament or when he left with UUB without telling them if he would ever return...IF Chi-Chi left him here is how it would go

Chi-Chi- Goku i married someone else
Goku- Hmm Hmm K Bye(Goku would instant transmission to King Kais and train)

He would only miss the Food
Roxas Legacy chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
These series(?) are my favorites
jstar chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
This is one of my favourite chapters I love the commotion and the heartbreak experience. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
DBZFanCraft chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
I blame Chi Chi for this.I wanna enter this fanfic world as Goku's mother and bitch slap her,snap her neck,crush her head with my fists,and reduce her body to smithereens then convince Yemma to send her to hell.

ANYWAYS,great story!I am now on the bege of shedding blood instead of tears
yeah right chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
thats a funny one...killing goku..HAA
dmwende chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
O.k., you got me; more tremendous Goku bashing by an author funneling their own feelings of disgust concerning him through a "good intentioned" story. You fooled me with that cute story title and your excellent writing skills. I kept going after the second chapter thinking, "chill, maybe things will get better for Goku now that Bulma is with him". However, even through her unconscious attraction and love for Goku, Bulma presents herself as team Chi Chi/Piccolo. She's jealous of Chi's physique, envies Chi's relationship with the wonderful Piccolo (Yuck), saying she'd take him too (who in their right mind would choose Piccolo over GOKU!), you have Goten calling Piccolo "papa", and you even managed to get Gohan disgusted with and against his dad. Yeah, you have this "Goku and Bulma" romance story set up as a real sweet way to dump out your own frustrations on poor Goku. I see through it. I hate bashing stories, especially those such as this masked in "liking" the character who is really being bashed. I enjoy authors who remain objective and fair with their characters; if you are going to express weaknesses and negativity for one, be fair in applying it across the board, especially when that NUT Chi Chi is involved. As I said though and can't deny, excellent writing! Moving on, however.
dmwende chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Wow, seems Goku's family truly turned against him...
dmwende chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Poor Goku; his recollection of being rejected by Chi Chi was too sad, too too sad. How do you sacrifice your life time and time again in order for your family and the entire world to experience a normal life for themselves, only to be rejected by the one you sacrificed for? All because he died and didn't come to say goodbye before turning in his life? Poor guy is on duty 24/7: he dies only to have to immediately return to fight a deadly fight, to be thrown in the hospital, to having to rush off to Namek to save his son and friends, to having to recover on Yardrat from a deadly fight, to having to prepare for androids wanting to destroy the world, to suffering a heart virus, to go straight into training to defeat adroids, to fighting cell so he doesn't clobber the world, to having to face death all over again because his son caught the Vegeta bug on the battle field. 24/7. I'mma leave Chi Chi alone, because whatever gets Goku in Bulma's arms, hey; I'll take it! Goku is broken now, but hopefully Bulma will build him up piece by piece with tender loving care and, in turn, bring enormous love into her life. It always should have been them anyway.