Reviews for Midnight Musings
Bilbo chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Good story. Very cute, pretty much exactly as I'd picture Tamaki as a father too.
JustJolola chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Loved it.
JustJolola chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Nice. :)
Heh, bebbies (I like writing it like that, haha) choose the perfect moments.
kaji13 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
That was really wonderful :) I can really imagine this scenario perfectly!
friendwriter chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
So..So..Sweet...Adorable...Wonderful...Amazing...Outstanding...Though all these words couldn't describe it any better than...Incredible! :) In a good way, of course! lol :D

Truly a remarkable story. Thank you for creating this :) And do keep up the good work!
Melissa chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Very sweet. I cannot think of anything else to say but well done. I love how you portray the love Tamaki and Haruhi have for each other and their daughter. It all fits nicely together as if the writers of Ouran themselves but this into the anime. )
Eileena of Idreal chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
AHHHH! So CUTE! This fic is so freakin' adorable I can hardly stand it! Good job! :)
Writer of twilight85 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
you actually did very well and your discriptions were good too :D
Jasane-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow, I thought this was really well done and you caught Tamaki's character perfectly in his actions, the way this is written and even him mistaking 20 seconds for 20 minutes (lol).

I would love to read another chapter if you decide to write one
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I enjoyed this shot piece. Actually, I'm not too fond of fics where Haruhi is written in first person because I have found that they can't write her just right.
Melissa chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I definitely want to read more. It's so sweet and I love Tamaki's POV. I like how you brought in the 'commoner' items. That's so cute they have a little girl. Nice job alluding to that fact. I'd love to read Haruhi's POV. )
MewIchigoPrincess chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Awww! What a cute story! I loved it! Great job! Very well written! You should definitely write more Ouran stories in the future! Tamaki and Haruhi are my FAVORITE couple! They're just SOOOO cute together! So, if you do, make sure you do more Tamaki/Haruhi, because you're good at it! TamaHaru FOREVER! Lol!
ashurikun chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
yes i want to read more
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Aw! So cute! Please add the other chapter in Haruhi's POV! )