Reviews for It's a Reptile Thing
Kyn chapter 1 . 5/22
XD XD XD April is on their side and it's probably safer to tell her these things than Casey XD.
obsessivecartoonlover chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
XD so beautiful
rileyraph'sgirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
i thought all turtles churred its not always a sex call(most of the time it is) but not always i had a turtle who churred when we gave him strawberrys and lettece
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
*giggles* I am not at all surprised that April reacted to the revelation by basically giving the others blanket permission to beat the shit out of Casey, because that is seriously not cool, dude. She would take offense to him using that knowledge that way- mostly because he /kept doing it/. Once or twice, make an unhappy face, smack him and move on. This many times? No. Bad Casey. *swats*
*cackles*
Logic Demon chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Umm you are wrong... sorry but, it's true they do churr I didn't even need to look it up my cousins have pet turtles and I've heard them before when I go to their house the sound is sooo cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Churring is a sound male turtles do during mating. It is a cute noise and sometimes down right funny. That being said I found your story funny.
mo.texas55 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
LOL! I love it :)
Cutegenius chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Casey deserves whatever beating they give him, LOL
princessebee chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
AAHAHAHHAHAHAHA amazing. LOVE IT. pretty sure turtles do churr? look, I don't know but it really doesn't matter because whatever, this story is hilarious!
Rebel Mutant chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Awesome fanfic
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
all turtles churr
sisterawesomeness chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Tee hee.
Vela513 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was hilarious! I love it! Especially that bit at the end. April's so awesome!
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Hello! I laughed so hard at the end of this fic! Love April's sense of humor and sticking up for her boys!.

BTW, turtles do churr, in fact, I got curious and looked it up. It sounds kinda like it's name. Here is the link if you are curious.

/3eMevDIpZrA
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
the males just churr in the 'mating', in any video you can see the sound the male does is soo funny XD can you make a sequel?