Reviews for I Don't Believe You
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
waste of time..
BnSA chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Truly beautiful and well done. Thank you!
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Ah! Very tasteful and a bit more modern than the story, which makes it more believable!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Really, really a wonderfully sweet and romantic story. Enjoyed every word.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This DFEINITELY stole the scene for me! :-D
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is sweet, i loved it!

Thanks for the read.
Ordanik chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Awwww I loved it. Romantic and sexy Edward strikes again! Great scene stealer. Thanks for writing it! X
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
You captured the innocence and intimacy beautifully. I adored this.
JazzGirl317 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ginnie... oh Ginnie. I'm such a horrible friend. I've had so many titles and authors on my TBR list, not to mention the need to go back and read some of the classics. And, horrible me that I am, I'm only just now making time to get over and check out your stories. I'm beating myself with my own crutch as we speak.

I absolutely love this rewrite. I was just saying on the Explorations thread... if only... and here you not only have written "if only", but written it in such a beautiful and satisfying and so completely "them" kind of way...

Thank you for having Bella own up to her crazy. Thank you for letting Edward experience his fear and his nerves, but also his need and his desire. Just... thank you. Fantastic, truly. *hugs*
Mechcat chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow. Excellent! Well-written, and very canon based characterizations. I found 'Arms' recently, and now, reading this, I'm going to have to read the other 6 stories you've written. Also, have to mention how awesome 'Arms' is. So well done. Thanks so much for sharing these fics with us!
KzintiKiller chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
An absolutely wonderful adjunct to canon. For me, SM screwed up Bella so badly in Eclipse that she and Edward were no longer believable as a couple. I ended the book half-wishing that Edward was free to dropkick her out of his life. It's what she'd earned. Semi-regrettably, he wasn't.

Canon Bella's "explanations" both after the night of tears and in the meadow was both shallow and facile. In light of her actions in the rest of the book she came off sounding like she was trying to cover her butt with Edward. After all...she was *supposed* to be in love with another man...and "in love" is a state of mind that's "one at a time". If she was in love with the Dog to any degree at all, then she was not in love with Edward anymore. Bella couldn't have her cake and eat it too, and neither could SM.

This is the explanation and conversation that we SHOULD have seen.

KK
lovepath chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hi, hon, it's smitten from the Lex! (My login is currently failing me.)

Just finished another Saga reread and typically after finishing BD, I was craving more ... so I came over here and thought I'd try your brief, finished pieces first ... and hit the jackpot!

Holy. Cow. I may reread this a few times. Alice is a genius to think of an electric blanket!

For the real review piece; your writing blends almost seamlessly with Stephenie's; the scene requires very little justification as this did almost happen anyway. Pacing is very nicely handled. The scene was completely hijacked, and I doubt I will ever read the ending to Eclipse without thinking of this version of that scene.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
nicely done. sweet and tender and passionate.
Snikerdoodles chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Beautifully written! I can easily see this fitting right into eclipse. Edward and Bella were PERFECTLY in character. Really enjoyed it. Cant wait to read more of your writting.
u2shay chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Ginny,

Beautifully written. I loved it then and I still love it now! This is what Eclipse should have been.

Shay