Reviews for Happily Ever After?
brynja.h.jonsdottir chapter 6 . 3/27
Aww that was just a lovely story. Wish that Jennie had never arrived back though. She should be ashamed of herself for trying to ruin Peter and Assumpta.
Mcbenzy chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
I can't believe I've only just stumbled upon this fic. It's lovely! A nice balance of sweetness, angst and drama - and a crazy Jenny getting her comeuppance :)
I hope these characters haven't left you. It'd be great to see more fic for this series from you!
naughtynyx chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
I really enjoyed this! It was very sweet, and the happy ending these two deserved. Thanks for sharing!
Louise chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
I can't believe I have missed reviewing this story before now. Have just re read it - and I love it! Am going to have to pull out my DVDs and start watching them again.

The first three series remain - to this day - my favourite ever tv program but I still wish and long for more happy episodes after all the angst they shared, when they figured out that they were in love and just like your story, tried to work through the problems associated with that.

Many Thanks for sharing. :-)
Philthefeet chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Awww! What a lovely ending. Well, sort of, but you know what I mean! I'm quite sad that it now says 'complete'. I hope if you don't write more on this, then you find something else to write for us all.
Sarah7293 chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Such a great story!

I've really enjoyed reading it; it's got so much depth to it. I wish they'd asked you for ideas on how to end the 3rd series!

Very well done :D
Eninaj chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Ooo, I just binged on 3 chapters at once! What a lovely treat for Christmas. Thank you!
Philthefeet chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Oooo! I love how this is going! Fantastic update - thanks!
stormy52 chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Another well-written chapter to keep us on the edge of our seat. Thank you for continuing.
Philthefeet chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I've only just noticed that this has been updated. Thank you! I'm really enjoying the story, especially the way that Assumpta's firey side keeps coming out.
Sarah7293 chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Poor Assumpta! I think this sounds like the sort of thing that could quite likely have happened had they not written the Reckoning and spoiled all of our dreams!

Once again really well written. I hope they come out of it well!

Thanks!
Sarah7293 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh I love it! I love your style - I wish I could write like that!

Such a sweet story. Really enjoyed this chapter - thank you very much for writing!
Eninaj chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
This is great fun, thanks for writing! Curiously, my favourite bit is the short scene between Peter and Donal. I can just imagine Donal's crestfallen face!
Philthefeet chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Hmmm... And I wonder who it might have been that told the papers? I'm loving this. Thanks for updating!
stormy52 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
What a treat! To come home for lunch after a very trying morning at work only to find a new chapter. I particularly like where this seems to be headed. Obviously some trying times coming up, but that's how this situation would be in real life. Please keep the chapters coming; you are doing a wonderful job.