Reviews for The Long Road
Scrappy Doo Fan chapter 11 . 10/18
Not a problem! It was fun reading your take on what could've happened to Bebop & Rocksteady after Season 8. I can honestly say it had one of the best endings I've ever read in awhile.
Christian Wolf27 chapter 11 . 5/22/2015
I learned that even villains can change for good like Rocksteady & Bebop & some don't like the Tin Can.
Christian Wolf27 chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
This is so totally HOWLING! funny.
Christian Wolf27 chapter 9 . 5/22/2015
Guys your turtles for crying out loud, can't you just swim your way out?
Christian Wolf27 chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
This is totally getting very very interesting.
Christian Wolf27 chapter 7 . 5/22/2015
What is Tin Can up to?
Christian Wolf27 chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
This is totally getting good & good luck.
Christian Wolf27 chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
Well that's a bad way to try to finish a sentence.
Christian Wolf27 chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
This is totally getting good.
Christian Wolf27 chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
I think Sergeant Bananas really should have his own movie, what do you think?
Christian Wolf27 chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Keep this going.
Christian Wolf27 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
This is off to a totally HOWLING! awesomeness start. BTW i'm a male.
Eclectic Me chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
Hi, let me say first and foremost that I did love this story! This may be odd, but I just really got into the fandom as an adult, and I've always had a soft spot for Bebop and Rocksteady! I know a lot of people don't like them, and to tell the truth there's a handfull of things I didn't like about the 80's series, but those characters are intriguing to me. Questions like what were their lives like before they got involved with Shredder, how did they meet each other, even simply what are their real names, were in my mind as well. I have some ideas on this myself, but that's neither here nor there right now.
I've gotta say though, while I love the fact that you wrote this story, there were some problems with the writing. There were some places where, although a new character was speaking, you forgot to start a new paragraph. I realize though that it could've been the fault of the site, as it can play havoc wigh some peoples' formatting. There were also some places where it seemed a bit choppy though, and quite a number of spelling errors. For example, specifically in the last chapter, you said "women" twice when you meant to say "woman." This is a mistake that a lot of people make, and I'm honestly not sure why. Anyway, like I said, don't think that by this criticism I mean that I didn't like this story. It could just be that a new edit, prefferably with a beta, is needed. Another tip, if you want more reviews, you might want to move this story into the Ninja Turtles section of the cartoons category. It has character listings for Bebop and Rocksteady, which might make it easier to find for some people. I only found it because I did a google search for fanfiction, followed by their 2 names. Only if you're interested though. I look forward to seeing what other stories you've got!
Rocketshipper chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Totally awesome! I love Bebop and Rocksteady, they were my favorite characters in that show. Was glad I found a fanfic totally focused on them. Would have loved to see a story arc like this in the show, those two really deserved more attention.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Nice, but "Dimension X Intergalactic Police"?

The word "intergalactic" refers to something that concerns more galaxies than one. Dimension X itself is actually one galaxy, not a group of galaxies. So if the police force only operates inside Dimension X, it would be "Dimension X Galactic Police" (or "Dimension X Pan Galactic Police" would sound cool, but it's your story).