Reviews for One Missed Strike: Tales From the New Republic
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Neat one-shots, but it's been almost three years since you last updated this. Are you aware of that?
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh, so Malysa's teacher was Qui-Gon! You never mentioned that before.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Maybe Ben could have a sister: I'm thinking a name like Padme or Shmi because everything that I've read says Mara doesn't remember anything about her parents.
Dragonjek chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Woah. A couple of the questions I had asked in my review for ONM:III were already answered here. I feel a bit silly about that, now.

Sorry about that.
derko5 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I've never said this, but this is as good as the Original Trilogy. You were able to organize it so that everything makes sense, which is more than can be sais for the Prequels.

A couple of questions and a suggestion for NJO: Do you know of the mandolorians created by Karen Traviss, and if so do you plan on using them. Do you know The Wraiths Created by Aaron Allston, and same question as before?

And finally, wouldn't it just be wonderful if one of the heroes hooked up with everyone's meatbag killing badass, HK-47. And the best part is there is already a mechanism for his inclusion. A few years back Star Wars Galaxies released an expansion pack that involved him on Mustafar, a little worse for wear but no less awesome. Please tell me what you think, and know that you have my absolute support.

Best wishes,
derko5 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
I only recently found your work, and I must say that they are some of the best on . It is always nice to see two mortal enemies take out a petulant child like Isard.

Also, It might be cool to see Wedge's reaction to seeing his long-lost sister married to Baron Fel.
Imperial warlord chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Awesome chapter.
laughingspider chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Very exciting news and this tale was a lot of fun!

Thanks!

-Shawn
badkidoh chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Another great chapter, I'm looking forward to your next update.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Another really great chapter.
Worldisquiethere chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Well, because Ben Skywalker was named ofter Ben Kenobi, Jaina Solo after Han's mother, Anakin after Leia's father so why not name one of the new Skywalker kids after a significant person in the Skywalker history, like Shmi or Padme. Or if you want another Solo maybe Jonash after Han's father. Also since OMS changes the history of the SW universe, why not use one of the future Skywalker name, like Cade (sorry i just love this guy) or Nat?

Anyways loved the story! So excited for New Jedi Order!
Du Evarinya Vrangr chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Nice return to the fandom. Awesome short-story, plenty of subtle plot details. As for names... Levia maybe? It means "combine forces." Ignatious means "firey one." I guess it depends on what their personalities are going to be.
Imperial warlord chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Awesome chapter.
laughingspider chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Very exciting! OMS returns. I'm looking forward to it...and rereading the original OMS trilogy. :-)

Thanks!

Shawn
Commedia chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
interestin touch with the malsya/karrde interaction. i particularly enjoy the way you portray Fett. you have a real handle on the mercenary part of his personality. in karin travis' books during that whole caedus arc, he's more human and sypathetic with age as well as part of a larger mandolorian society. as for names...i am actually doing a paper for a Bible: Myth and History class on the myths incorperated into the star wars saga. one of the parts of this paper is the names of star wars and where they are taken from. from what i've reasearched already, i've been finding many names hold some form of biblical reference. the word Anakim as the children of Anach is just one of the things i've found. also, what will han and leia name their third child? just places where you could start to look. great to see you back

-Commedia