Reviews for On the Razor's Edge
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Lovely
Kuli chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
I like the way you showed Perturabo's childhood. No wonder with his characteristics he developed into a paranoid, distant and cold guy. Some things should better not be known too early to children. His downfall is a tragic one, manipulated and never really praised by his peers. I really can understand what drove him into the parting with his father and some of his brothers; and I like how you have shown the beginning of it here.

As for Rogal's part, I do not know much about his childhood or his homeplanet. Yet you have shown a boy with the similiar skills later on with a different, happier upbringing. Being cared for changes some things in life, the important ones.
Kuli chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
Mortarion, he really has had it hard. I really don't like the way he and some others fell, because I'd liked if they stayed loyal. So many tragic events and unlucky changes...

This was written so good, describing the rift between Mortarion and most of his brothers. It is really neccesary to try to keep such loners in the group yet hard if they do not join. Wrong experiences lead to so many wrongs decesions; and you wrote about them very well, in this chapter as well in the 13th.
Halo001 chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
another great chapter i liked reading about fulgrim and ferrus before they became enemies
Halo001 chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
yet another great chapter
Gree chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This is really quite good. You make the Primarchs seem to relatable and human. This is very well done. Are you going to cover all the Primarchs?
Aloysius chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
Another chapter well done... looking forward to the next chapter~~~
Halo001 chapter 10 . 12/9/2010
poor lorgar and corax it must be so frustrating at times
Halo001 chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
a great look into the warmasters thoughts i liked reading about horus when he still loved the emperor and had not been tricked by the chaos gods yet
Halo001 chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
this one was really good i kinda feel sorry for sanguinius and mortarion
Halo001 chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
wow these keep getting better and yes fulgrim is a very pretty primarch
Halo001 chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
LOL some of the primarchs dye there hair i feel sorry for Lion El'Johnson it should'nt matter what colour his hair is
Halo001 chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
i really liked this one and its funny picturing roboute babysitting a 3 year old

and he was one hell of a writer was'nt he

and i loved the Educatio Veneris per Stultum and what that anonymous space wolf thought of it
Halo001 chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
that was a nice look into Night Haunter's thoughts and it fits his character so well
Pixo chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Mary,

From the title I was expecting something a little more ... wild. However, I'm pleased with what I found. Your chapters are clever and nicely written, touching even. A brief smile in the grim-darkness of 40k. Well done!

If you're still in need of a Beta, give me a shout, I'd be happy to help.

-Pixo