Reviews for The Morganaian's Sequence
readingisawsome chapter 29 . 2/15/2011
Wo so likila is balthazars sister? UPDATE SOON!
Leo's Katanas chapter 29 . 2/5/2011
Awesome story!

Please continue this story! PLEASE!

XD

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Emma zooka chapter 24 . 1/11/2011
Wasn't the reason why sorcerers could control magic was because they could use 100% of their brain? You said it was because they had a layer of magic...

Either, way...AWESOME!
Emma zooka chapter 14 . 1/10/2011
I thought it was spelled Encantus?

But anyways, that litterally gave me the chills. Sigh...
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 22 . 12/13/2010
It wasn't too bad on the corniness. You didn't have her say;

"You will rue the day that you turned down my offer."

Or anything.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 21 . 12/13/2010
Ouch. Real cold there Horvath.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 20 . 12/12/2010
Okay, so now we know what all the symbols mean. Building action.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 19 . 12/9/2010
I think it's got six, five on the outside and then one in the middle that stands for the forbidden zone. I read 'the making of' book. Anyway, now we see the title coming into play and everything tying together. Now the idea of Becky, even if she is posessed, flirting with Horvath is downright creepy.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
Over 6 billion names Mr. Stutler, do you know how confusing it gets? And it never stops

Just awesome.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
The words 'that's sick' start to, but don't even begin to cover it. Penkral and Horvath do seem to annoy each other more than they actually work together.
DetectiveAtWork chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
Omg omg soooooooo gggoooooooddddd u left me hanging why did he kill Dave hehehehe Dave whump love it hehehehehheheh update really really soon
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 12 . 12/1/2010
And now he's going after Becky. I'd say this is more complicated than changing all of her classes.
DetectiveAtWork chapter 12 . 12/1/2010
beckys going to get kidnapped hehehehope to see some davewhump
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
Now isn't that just peachy? What is it with Balthazar and running into powerful underage witches?
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
I think you meant to say 'he too vanished' instead of 'he took vanished' at the end. So the bird can use magic. Yeah, you got alot to look forward to Dave.