Reviews for A Day in the Life of Danielle Atron
Archdruid89 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I gotta hand it to you. This feels like it's actually part of the original show. And I just love how you wrote it, too.

To me, Danielle Atron is a combination of Cruella de Vil and Ebenezer Scrooge. She REALLY won't stop until she get's what she truly wants- Money from the sales of the nearly and barely illegal GC-161 substance and sees to it that anyone that crosses her path against it pays dearly for it.
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Hi! This story was awesome! I really enjoyed it! I could see and hear everything as though it was an episode! I hope you write more!

God bless
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Hi Maetch,

Great story! You brought The Mystery Man back, and the cameos from Carlton (he's baaaack!), Annie, Louis, and Alex were BRILLIANT! Poor Vince, another wonderful plan singlehandedly thwarted by Miss Alexandra Mack, and Dave thought the console was for a video game...hilarious! Actually, this ficlet would have made an excellent episode! The board meeting was interesting, too, especially with Lars sucking up to Danielle, as usual! I almost feel sorry for her...oh, wait, that sympathy was for Dave, what was I thinking? Congratulations on a successful day in the life of the Chief-Exectuitive-Officer-from-hell, Miranda Priestly...I mean, Danielle Atron!

Keep up the AWESOME work!

ColeAndPhoebeForever!