Reviews for Eye to Eye
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Not bad. It's a good alternative if we will never see Shinichi normal again and this is a nice story, I feel it's a little bit rush though but it's great!
Roxas fleur chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Hahahaha yes it was a bit sappy, but it's allright. I kinda like this type of story. I mean the story where ran was the one who reverted back to child and they could start anew
Loyal DC Fan chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
Impossible! Genta is the ONLY person who I believe to be impossible to be a detective! Other two are MUCH better!
xThomas chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Y'know, there's an older Detective Conan fanfic similar to this, it happens to be one a my favorites. Called Second Wind by ysabet.
linhn.42536 chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
It was soo sweet near the end. . It expressed the time that they spent, the hardships they had to face, and their unfathomable, undenying love. I LOVED IT!
DetectiveLion chapter 16 . 5/12/2012
Haha, great idea! I really enjoyed reading this. Kinda wish the detective boys met mini Ran, though. Thanks for a good story, and a happy ending. I was feeling kinda depressed after reading a deathfic.
Partsu chapter 16 . 8/25/2011
Perfectly beautiful and absolutely astonishing!
JimmyTheKid1412 chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
Your last chapter was really really good. I was sad when I learned that megure had died, and geared up when I read that agasa had died. I think you did a good job of making shinichi react to that part. It was a very satisfying ending, and I congratulate you on a job well done.
hayella chapter 16 . 12/18/2010
It was so romantic! :) I love it!
hayella chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Wow. This is so cool!
gaston93 chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
I liked so much the story,the writing way of you is excelent

the only thing that I'd like that be in the end is what happened with Ai?

could you answer it? or you didn't have an idea about her?
Kyokinn chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
Beautiful ending. No joke i almost shed a tear :) Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the next story.
nobody10901 chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
Aww... It's finished? Could you please do an epilogue? It's so sad Agasa died... And why is GENTA of all people the new detective of the east? Well, arigyo gozaimasu for the story anyway.
Pu7o chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
I laughed at how you used Sonoko's dub name for Ran's friend in America.
nobody10901 chapter 14 . 11/20/2010
Thx for the update! Plz continue! Really good! Arigato gozaimasu! Btw I like the part "the kid cheated" XD