Reviews for The Complicated Life of a Teen Spy
gladrags2012 chapter 31 . 5/6
I have loved this story over all the time you have been writing it. I hope you write more, whether MI High or not. The stories are so well written and the characters so believable.
gladrags2012 chapter 29 . 9/17/2014
Thanks for updating. I have always loved this story.
gladrags2012 chapter 27 . 1/14/2014
Brilliant chapter. This story has been great all the way through. Glad you're still bothering to update it every so often.
Pinkie purple chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
Yay! An update!
That was great! Really enjoyed it! And you've finished with a cliff-hanger...I love that! You're a really great writer with a really god and creative style. I'm loving the romance between Kittie and Oscar, but I feel a little more action would be good...I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Please please PLEASE update soon!
Pinkie purple xx
joudy chapter 26 . 9/14/2013
Nice chapter I like too much actually ,I wish if u could make them in the school and please I want to see avril jelouse from kittie :-) thx too much about this nice story :-) love the story ,u r m best auther:-)
gladrags2012 chapter 26 . 9/3/2013
It's great. I'm glad you're still bothering to write. I love the story.
PLEASE update soon!
Pinkie purple chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
I can do more reviews if it motivates you to update faster.
Pinkie purple chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
Will more reviews make you update faster?
Pinkie purple chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
Yeah, I agree with joudy. Some more Oscar/Kittie moments would be nice. I've been waiting ages for an update...PLEASE update soon!
joudy chapter 25 . 8/13/2013
sometimes i feel like i am watching "hannah montana" movie, your story is like its idea i imagine kittie miley the same thing :) but i love your idea allot ,more romance maybe in the next chappter,thanks allot 3
Pinkie purple chapter 25 . 7/21/2013
Hiya!
Great chappie! Hopefully I'll be reviewing on your story regularly now.
No probs for the Colnel thing. Your story is so complex and the storyline's great and I can't wait for the next chapter to be uploaded! Please update soon!
Pinkie purple xx
gladrags2012 chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
Great chapter ! I've bought into all the characters now. Have a good summer.
Pinkie purple chapter 24 . 7/11/2013
Oh. And one more thing. I think Oscar's Mum was the Colonel, not the general. The general is Flopsy!
Pinkie purple chapter 24 . 7/11/2013
Whoops! Sent it accidentally! I love the story! I think the way you've done the story is really great! I think Oscar should have had a POV section in the love scene but that is my only suggestion, the rest is perfect! Please please PLEASE update soon!
Pinkie!
PS: I'm loving the brownie!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »