Reviews for Twinkling Diamonds
NearlyGenius chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
The brunette lays her head on her date's shoulder.

His blue eyes widen as if he can't believe his luck.

A huge, goofy grin spreads across his face, which he quickly tries to hide.

-I loved that part so much! It was so adorably sweet! And I hate how boring school dances are, too.
redsenshi chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
gorgeous. So cute and I think we can all relate to Tawni at some point.

Theres just on one point that I disagree, Nico(?) sounds like a perfect idiot in tin foil at this point. (the idiots often turn out to be more lovely than the knights anyway)
AlliPaige chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Cute! That was so pretty!
WhimsicalWonderland chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awww I really liked that, Tedds! :D I thought it was amazingly adorable and I am SO glad you posted something... I was getting worried your spark in fanfiction was going to go out, as well. Much love.
lolz3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is amazing in every way. Tawni has her Nico and Sonny has her Chad... Happily ever ever after. Fantasic job on this.
singstar29 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
"...and viola," Lolz, viola. "...and musical instrument." Sorry, but it was kinda funny. So "and voila, it becomes obvious how one letter can change voila into viola. Ok, enough pointing it out :P

I don't know about other readers, but I knew who was who.

Hope you had a good time at the dance!

Ze poem was le awesome. :D
DancingRaindrops chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Oh, Teddykins.

*breaks down in tears* I WANT MY KNIGHT!

Or idiot in tin foil, don't think I didn't catch that. xP

This was perfect, Tedds. :D Possibly because I really, really related here ;) Or maybe it's just because you're awesome and need to write more. :P Either way.

[She's a miracle. She's perfect. She's loved by everyone. She's everything Tawni Hart has ever wanted to be. And she's jealous. So incredibly, overwhelmingly jealous.] That's so...I totally understand that. xP A lot, really. I think that might be the part I (sadly) identify with most. ;) Well...eh. I don't know. The wanting a knight part is a close second. :P

Thank you so much for partially dedicating this to me, dear :D LOL, I'm too selfish to pretend that I'm not thrilled by that ;)

Your knight is coming, Teddykins...and his name is NOT ET. xP

See you soon, sis! ;)
past decembers chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That was cool, love how descriptive you were!

Bridgit.(:
Everafterjunkie chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Just brilliant Tedds :) I love the title "Twinkling Diamonds" :) "cerulean eyes" Wooo! Get you! :P And yay for Tawni xD It's about time someone did something other than Channy! :P (myself included xD)
Melj chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This is amazing :)
Tallipop chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I really Loved this! I love tawni centered fins. Keep it up! :D
Jassytwihard36 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
FIRST REVIEWER! AHA!

Hey, Tedds, that was AMAZING. (Sorry for all caps.) Tell me, was Tawni's "friend" Nico? AWE! :)

I wish I can leave you a longer review, but I'm at school and my CTS teacher's keeping a sharp eye on us. :/

Bye-bye! Take care!

-Jassy
XxKayla96xX chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! I love this. I'm guess Tawni is jealous of Sonny and Chad. And then Nico comes along? Lol. I think its adorable! :D