Reviews for December 22nd
kaimuki wahine chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
How dare you make me cry because this was so sad but amazing! I read this the first time at night, and I cried! Second time, I cried again!

But anyways, I love this story! I was fully captured in what was happening. And you can really feel that the group was very close to each other. It was overall well written and awesome! Keep up the great work!
SebastianMildred chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This is probably one of the best written fan fic about Left 4 Dead. The way you wrote really caught our imagination. The captions was the same with the survivors style. The way you make tension in the story is amazing. Showing that the team is a family, that is one great thing.

A
TheNightmirage chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Very well written! I really enjoyed this.

It's rare to see a story in which one of the Survivors becomes Infected, and this is the first I've ever seen in which Nick did. I think you handled the situation very nicely.

Excellent job!
Lord Alduin chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Amazing story.
XCheeky.MonkeyzX chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That was probably one of the best stories I have red on Left 4 Dead. You had everyone in perfect character and the transistion between the past and present was synched well and easy to understand. It was dark and that's what I enjoyed about it, you showed the true heart of the Left 4 Dead 2 team, you showed them as a family and that really spoke out to me. An amazing one shot I do hope you write more.