Reviews for Destined for Weird
Klaus Mikaelson7 chapter 4 . 5/25
Sam loves bella
werewolfs
orchidluv chapter 29 . 1/25
This was a cute story. A little dicey there in that second to last chappie with Renée with a K rating. Also it seemed a bit rushed but all in all it worked out well. The last chapter should've gone into just a bit more detail but I could still picture it greatThank you!
orchidluv chapter 27 . 1/25
Unfortunately the issues between the elders and the pack do have to do with her, as she's the one who had the initial discussion with Sam about it.
orchidluv chapter 24 . 1/25
Hahaha Embry and Bella's conversation was hilarious
orchidluv chapter 7 . 1/24
Okay I think I've linked the connection of Bella's dreams to her choices in imprinting. Let's see if I'm right!
hopelessliving chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
It's 'this isn't a decision to be made lightly' not 'this instant a decision...'
12Rayne chapter 29 . 6/3/2016
...that's one wedding no one will forget and won't stop bringing it up every now and then XD
12Rayne chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
...it's like he doesn't go in person to see her like she wanted him to...he will probably tell her through phone/text...there's always Jacob lmao...oh he better not that will just prove her point.
Mythologygoddess00 chapter 29 . 3/26/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY! Can't wait for you to update!
Rayna.Krum chapter 29 . 10/18/2015
SEQUEL PLEASE
sarah88 chapter 28 . 7/19/2015
Oh my dear Lord in heaven above! I could just imagine her face 4 real and OMG! That would have been effing hilarious. A conversation like that could b a little or more than awkward with ur mother. Better with a friend or sister. Maybe with Tiffany, but God only knws how Renee would react 2 that if B did that
sarah88 chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
The proposal was adorable and just heartfelt. But the fact that Tiffany was able 2 get Charlie 2 get a pedicure OMG! LMFAO! Seriously super epically hilarious!
sarah88 chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Oh my Damn! I cannot believe she said that out loud. I would have been the color of marinara sauce and feel like dying in that moment!