Reviews for Destined for Weird
southernpur-rica chapter 29 . 2/23
Definitely needs to be a sequel. I don't know if I or kill those boys that on my wedding day. I still feel that Charlie needs to know.
southernpur-rica chapter 28 . 2/23
That was special right there.
southernpur-rica chapter 27 . 2/23
We have a venue!
southernpur-rica chapter 26 . 2/23
Date has been chosen which is good. The elders need to get over it already. Is Charlie gonna be told? I will be if this is ending so soon
southernpur-rica chapter 25 . 2/23
D'awww too sweet! Way to go Sam! And Charlie getting a pedi, that's awesome
southernpur-rica chapter 24 . 2/23
In an awkward Charlie fashion that was sweet. I love Embry, he's such a dork.
southernpur-rica chapter 23 . 2/23
I just simply don't like Renee, but Phil seems nice if not a pushover.
southernpur-rica chapter 22 . 2/23
I'm glad Charlie has Tiffany. And who is Renee to talk about having a younger spouse, look at Phil. Renee really does need to stop being a bitch
southernpur-rica chapter 21 . 2/23
Renee is such a selfish child.
southernpur-rica chapter 20 . 2/23
Is Sam gonna end Embrys brother or Paul? If Charlie is dating Tiffany Call and they get married, doesn't Charlie need to know about the pack?! Or since his daughter is an imprint he should know?
southernpur-rica chapter 19 . 2/23
I'd kill Emma if she was my roommate
southernpur-rica chapter 18 . 2/23
Haha and now she's living with guys, bet Sam and Charlie just love that!
southernpur-rica chapter 17 . 2/23
Wow talk about men their old ways. Sam and Jake didn't say they wouldn't .them for advise or that the elders wouldn't .what was going on. Just that the elders aren't in charge of their lives as it has been. I think people like Charlie, who can be trusted should be told. I also think that the boys should be allowed to go to college and move, some may not leave and that's fine. I just agree that changes need to be made.
southernpur-rica chapter 16 . 2/23
Sam should take the guys and have a meeting with the elders.
southernpur-rica chapter 15 . 2/23
Renee e me insane! D'awww they kissed! Are they gonna tell Charlie the truth? I hope so.