Reviews for Destined for Weird
12Rayne chapter 29 . 6/3
...that's one wedding no one will forget and won't stop bringing it up every now and then XD
12Rayne chapter 10 . 6/1's like he doesn't go in person to see her like she wanted him to...he will probably tell her through phone/text...there's always Jacob lmao...oh he better not that will just prove her point.
Mythologygoddess00 chapter 29 . 3/26
I LOVE THIS STORY! Can't wait for you to update!
Rayna.Krum chapter 29 . 10/18/2015
sarah88 chapter 28 . 7/19/2015
Oh my dear Lord in heaven above! I could just imagine her face 4 real and OMG! That would have been effing hilarious. A conversation like that could b a little or more than awkward with ur mother. Better with a friend or sister. Maybe with Tiffany, but God only knws how Renee would react 2 that if B did that
sarah88 chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
The proposal was adorable and just heartfelt. But the fact that Tiffany was able 2 get Charlie 2 get a pedicure OMG! LMFAO! Seriously super epically hilarious!
sarah88 chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Oh my Damn! I cannot believe she said that out loud. I would have been the color of marinara sauce and feel like dying in that moment!
Len Stormcrow chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
Len Stormcrow chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Interesting start I love it.
bella14340 chapter 29 . 3/27/2015
southernpur-rica chapter 29 . 2/23/2015
Definitely needs to be a sequel. I don't know if I or kill those boys that on my wedding day. I still feel that Charlie needs to know.
southernpur-rica chapter 28 . 2/23/2015
That was special right there.
southernpur-rica chapter 27 . 2/23/2015
We have a venue!
southernpur-rica chapter 26 . 2/23/2015
Date has been chosen which is good. The elders need to get over it already. Is Charlie gonna be told? I will be if this is ending so soon
southernpur-rica chapter 25 . 2/23/2015